LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 261 users in the forums

Week 13 NFL Gameday Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
refs really want seattle to win i guess
What the hell with these flags? Refs making it work.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
When a guy like Lockette does that, it's time to blow out the candles.... nity nite Aints!!
The call is so weak he's a freaking midget
Originally posted by GoldenJoe:
Listen boys, they're great at home, their crowd is loud and will be louder in the playoffs. Let's keep something in mind, this is a team that was one Carolina fumble away from losing week 1, one Matt Schaub self-destruction away from losing in week 4, lost to Indy, squeaked by the Titans, were dominated by the Rams with their backup QB unable to get them in the endzone at the end. They are also the same squad that should have lost to a rookie QB (Glennon) at home. Yes, they found a way to win most of those games but they are beatable. Every team in the NFL is beatable. They get up for the big games, guess what? So do other teams.
ALL ON THE ROAD!!!

They havent lost at home in almost 2 years, and they are getting better and better. They look to be peaking at the right time as well.
Originally posted by LVJay:
When a guy like Lockette does that, it's time to blow out the candles.... nity nite Aints!!

wasnt even a catch these refs are handing seattle the game
Lol saints are a joke.
34-7 in a sec lol
And there is SEA in a nutshell. Lol. I can't stand watching these guys play and I'm done
raise your arms refs. you know, you want to.

f**k it, if that's a TD, I just accept that they're having retarded levels of luck.
Lol
They are the luckiest team ever
  • Veteran
game over!!
Catch all the breaks
Share 49ersWebzone