LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 259 users in the forums

Week 13 NFL Gameday Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
sadly, mcgloin has more mental poise under duress than kaep. you can see mcgloin process things in real time like a real nfl qb. unfortunately, mcgloin is below average from an athletic/physical perspective. if he didn't have "it" factor from the neck up, he'd be nobody.
damn stoopit Raiders....
Hate the Raiduhs. Finish em Cowgirls.
Time for a McGroin led comeback. Lol wtf am i watching here.
Originally posted by xcfan:
sadly, mcgloin has more mental poise under duress than kaep. you can see mcgloin process things in real time like a real nfl qb. unfortunately, mcgloin is below average from an athletic/physical perspective. if he didn't have "it" factor from the neck up, he'd be nobody.

Haha. I don't think so.
Time to to put McGroin back on the shelf
  • vaden
  • Veteran
This is like the 10th straight year that the Raiders' best player is their punter.
Originally posted by vaden:
This is like the 10th straight year that the Raiders' best player is their punter.

Janilowski disagrees.

Great mental poise under pressure. If only Mcgroin was more athletic he'd be elite.

Lol
Originally posted by xcfan:

Yeah...about that
[ Edited by NeonNiner on Nov 28, 2013 at 4:49 PM ]

• jimrat
  • Veteran
What a weird crowd during the national anthem
I've always wondered why some guys state their high school and not the college they went to during the player introductions.
Originally posted by jimrat:
What a weird crowd during the national anthem

Yup. I don't get it. When you watch other countries national anthem the whole stadium sings. During ours, half just put their heads down like someone died and the other half were improving with the singer like it was gangham style.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I've always wondered why some guys state their high school and not the college they went to during the player introductions.

Maybe they hated their university and don't want to akbowledge them and give free advertising.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

T Suggs- Ball so hard University
Share 49ersWebzone