LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 239 users in the forums

Week 13 NFL Gameday Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Looks like Lockette being a D-bag too haha
So Lockette is making grabs now??!! God damn it my night sucks so far!
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
This is like a nightmare
Saints getting spanked
not a catch
So not a catch.
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
Not sure how our window is closing...but ok

Our window to win a Super Bowl with our core he means, I think we got screwed over in 2010 when we were clearly better than ny giants but got screwed on the Ahmad Bradshaw fumble and kW. Horrible game, we would have beat the pats no doubt
If that was Niners no catch
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by rondoman:
This game is as good as over. I dont see any team going into Seattle and beating them either.

Sucks.

Really feels like our window is closing and we didnt take advantage while the Seahawks have taken over the division, and dont forget the Rams and Cards are only gonna improve as well.

They will? How exactly?
A holding call now?

Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
Not sure how our window is closing...but ok

Our window to win a Super Bowl with our core he means, I think we got screwed over in 2010 when we were clearly better than ny giants but got screwed on the Ahmad Bradshaw fumble and kW. Horrible game, we would have beat the pats no doubt

I know what he means..I think he is dead wrong.
LOL, now that the game is out of hand, the refs will start throwing flags, they can go EAD. They've been doing that all game, why call it now?

And yet they are deliberating...........
So was Lockette their AR1?
Haha
Lockette LOL the guy a Seadderal coach said was average. He just couldn't stick with the Niners because they don't know WTF to do with any receivers.
haha wow
Share 49ersWebzone