There are 266 users in the forums

Week 13 NFL Gameday Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
that was an ugly series
seattle is good but they act like they are amazing haha its kinda sad
Hochili just threw 3 flags in a row on the saints. Disgusting.
Caroll such a smug arrogant prick. I wanna smash his face in.
Not sure how our window is closing...but ok
make that juiced up the wazoo, 5th and 6th round picks.
Its amazing that playing in Seattle, not only do you have to take on the Seahawks, the loud stadium, you also have to take on the refs. Its just unf**kingbelievable how much the Seahawks OL has been calling, meanwhile they call ticky tack holding calls on the Saints.

FML, can't believe I'm defending the Saints but reffing has just been awful. I don't even care who wins but damn, call the game evenly.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Cam Inman ‏@CamInman

Weather forecast for Seattle for Jan. 11-12 divisional playoffs (No. 1 #Seahawks vs. No. 6 #49ers): High 47, Low 37 with cascade of noise
Seattle is good so we suck now? Lmao
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Originally posted by Rascal:
LOL. Are you a 4 year old ? Deal with it like an adult. You have to recognise and accept you are not good enough before you can map out a plan to improve. There is no point to keep talking things up when is so far from reality. You can keep calling me a Seahawks fan, bottomline it is not going to help the 9ers beat the Seahawks. Let's face it, we don't match up and we need to do something about it. They have surpassed us and taken the NFC West crown from us. We are all football fans here first and foremost and is not difficult to see which is the better team at this juncture. Don't let your fandom colour your judgement.

You make some points here but make sure you come flying in here Sunday night with praise and worshipon a 49ers win if the Niners beat this "great" team. Remember how different they are away from their cone holder fans .

Why wouldn't I ? Absolutely, if I am wrong then I am wrong and will be more than happy to sing praises about the 9ers if we win. I always give credit where credit is due. Sure without the 12th Man there is a difference, but I am purely talking about match-up for this game.

Originally posted by rondoman:
This game is as good as over. I dont see any team going into Seattle and beating them either.

Sucks.

Really feels like our window is closing and we didnt take advantage while the Seahawks have taken over the division, and dont forget the Rams and Cards are only gonna improve as well.

Let's also keep in mind that the team they're trouncing is a horrible road team. Lost to the Jets, Pats, squeaked by Josh Freeman's Bucs and Atlanta.
Saints need a stop and back-to-back TD drives or they have no shot at coming back. Only 5 minutes into the 2nd half and this one is close to being done.
Originally posted by Rascal:
No, that is not what I am saying. I am saying if I had to pick the winner in that game, it would be the Seahawks. The analysis being is yes our D is probably good enough to hang with them, but not the offense. Kap will buckle with that pass rush. It is my opinion the Seahawks is the better team right now, that is where being an "adult" comes in. I mean you are not looking at me with a straight face and tell me categorically the 9ers is a better team than the Seahawks, are you ?! If that categorises me being a Seahawks fan, then be it cos I am an "adult".

So their opinion of it isn't over and having faith them makes them like a 4 year old "cos" you know it's called being a fan of the team you cheer for. People here a open to great debate but when you go on and say how you're so much more of an "adult" makes you look like you have tiny man syndrome. Act more of an "adult" like you claim to be.
Originally posted by rondoman:
This game is as good as over. I dont see any team going into Seattle and beating them either.

Sucks.

Really feels like our window is closing and we didnt take advantage while the Seahawks have taken over the division, and dont forget the Rams and Cards are only gonna improve as well.

Wow.... Don't know about window closing. Kaep is only in his first full year, Aldon will be re-signed, Crab will be around and extended, Eric Reid is a rookie, Vance MacDonald will be better....Our D will be stong for years to come.... I think Seattle is closer to being a closing window, that can't afford to pay their D...
Share 49ersWebzone