LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 274 users in the forums

Week 13 NFL Gameday Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Antix:
We really shouldn't have lost to the saints. Idgaf bout being better at home. This is the nfl and a huge game. Bring your big boy drawls.They out ta be ashamed with this b******t. We may not have beaten the Hawks in a while but at least was wasn't getting ass-feelonkered by halftime.

Actually weren't get gang raped by halftime last year? By like 17 points or something. Could be wrong. I just distinctly remember a FG block for TD and a pick before the 2nd half
These classless cheaters need to get their s**t taken to them
Originally posted by RMuTT1981:
Alright time to scheme;

This is how i would play seaturds, in seaturdland.
First and most important, you have to break the connection they get with their fans, they feed off of each other. Throw off their timing, cheeer, cheer, sip"fluck forgot to cheer!!"

How you ask? Dam if I know.

But maybe a complete commitment to a no huddle, scripted, silent count, hand signal game plan. Start practicing now, forget this" next game is the most important game" we are better than that and everyone knows it, The road to NY definitely goes through Seaturdia.

I think our D can handle little wussell, and Lynch. Its the failure of the offense that kills us up there.

Call plays from sideline with cards alas college/ eagles.
Still pissed tha we gotta go to Superdome but dang Hawks get against at home. NFL front office hates us.
I'm amazed at how the NO RDE is being held on almost every play and there hasn't been a single flag, I mean, he's just getting yanked by anywhere the tackle can get his hands on.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Dec 2, 2013 at 7:27 PM ]
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I'm amazed at how the NO RDE is being held on almost every play and there hasn't been a single flag, I mean, he's just getting yanked by anywhere the tackle can get his hands on.

Not only does their secondary hold every play, their oline does too. Awesome

Holding and PI are never called on Seattle...I don't often engage in Zebra hating...but this has proven to be simple fact.
Originally posted by eonblue:
Actually weren't get gang raped by halftime last year? By like 17 points or something. Could be wrong. I just distinctly remember a FG block for TD and a pick before the 2nd half

Yeah we were down like 28-6 at half last year. This year we had a winning defensive effort. We had their offense contained for 3 quarters. We broke in the 4th quarter after numerous turnovers put Seattle inside the 30.

If our defense shows up like they did in week 2, and we get sustained offense w/o turnovers, we can absolutely beat this team.

refs swallow their whistles for seadderall.
Saints can't even get out of their own way

Lol
You kidding me with these penalties. They can molest Niners and Panthers but don't mess with Seattle in Seattle? Unbelievable!
Bumb and run...hold and grab...same thing Gruden
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by Rascal:
LOL. Are you a 4 year old ? Deal with it like an adult. You have to recognise and accept you are not good enough before you can map out a plan to improve. There is no point to keep talking things up when is so far from reality. You can keep calling me a Seahawks fan, bottomline it is not going to help the 9ers beat the Seahawks. Let's face it, we don't match up and we need to do something about it. They have surpassed us and taken the NFC West crown from us. We are all football fans here first and foremost and is not difficult to see which is the better team at this juncture. Don't let your fandom colour your judgement.

You must be a Seahawks fan.

Now now..he has decided we already lost...accept it and mourn before the game is even played, like an "adult".

No, that is not what I am saying. I am saying if I had to pick the winner in that game, it would be the Seahawks. The analysis being is yes our D is probably good enough to hang with them, but not the offense. Kap will buckle with that pass rush. It is my opinion the Seahawks is the better team right now, that is where being an "adult" comes in. I mean you are not looking at me with a straight face and tell me categorically the 9ers is a better team than the Seahawks, are you ?! If that categorises me being a Seahawks fan, then be it cos I am an "adult".
Saints look rattled.
Share 49ersWebzone