LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 298 users in the forums

Week 13 NFL Gameday Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Goddamn, this McGoofy red-head ain't bad...
I thought Rob Streater was a steal as an undrafted free agent.
Pryor isn't getting his job back.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Shanghai69er:
Goddamn, this McGoofy red-head ain't bad...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lyx7UsMqmc>>> Andy Dalton>>> McGoofy
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
I know there's a lot of time left for the Cowgirls, but fire everyone on that staff (especially Garret and that walking-dead piece of crap DC)... owner JJ needs to sell team and never be an owner for ANY sports team EVER!!!
NFL is going into an era of non-defense. Hitting is becoming more and more restrictive.
I done f**ked up and started the cowboys D in an important fantasy football game. Who woulda though a rag-tag raiders offense would look like the greatest show on turf against this D.
[ Edited by KegBert on Nov 28, 2013 at 2:52 PM ]
Originally posted by KegBert:
I done f**ked up and started the cowboys D in an important fantasy football game. Who woulda though a rag-tag raiders offense would look like the greatest show on turf against this D.

I have the Niners D in fantasy and didn't start them last week but still won.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
NFL is going into an era of non-defense. Hitting is becoming more and more restrictive.

What do you call NFL going into an era of non-defense?

Arena football.
This half time shows have to stop. This is football. Get back to the damn game.

• NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KegBert:

Same for me also. Lions defense was available
Fuhhh
Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by RishikeshA:

What do you call NFL going into an era of non-defense?

Arena football.

Dallas didn't get the memo
I don't get our offense. McGloin is a f***ing free-agent QB, he comes into play and denarius Moore the Raiders #1 receiver is out of the game. So what does he do, he starts making some connection with a guy named Holmes nobody ever heard of. What the f**k is wrong with our offense?
  • vaden
  • Veteran
love the explosion of this Dunbar. Like night and day between him and Murray
Originally posted by ninerjok:
I don't get our offense. McGloin is a f***ing free-agent QB, he comes into play and denarius Moore the Raiders #1 receiver is out of the game. So what does he do, he starts making some connection with a guy named Holmes nobody ever heard of. What the f**k is wrong with our offense?

Talk to me in McGroin year 2
Share 49ersWebzone