LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 222 users in the forums

Week 13 NFL Gameday Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vaden:
I knew the Packers would be bad without Rodgers but this is far worse than even I expected. Sucks for Rodgers that he just signed a long-term contract there. Total garbage team he has to work miracles just to get 10 or 11 wins.

Rodgers is maybe the best QB in the league... Of course it was going to be a disaster when he went out. Teams will all pro QB's don't invest in decent backups.
Nasty hit there by Clay riding up into the face...no call...
Qb's should be fined for getting their players hit like that
Jack a receiver-PENALTY

Just make it into flag football.
Geez, Lions just teeing off now...
Originally posted by schmons:
Qb's should be fined for getting their players hit like that

I have to agree with the PF call on that one. However, some of our D players have been called for the same penalty when not even doing that. F**k the refs.
Rodgers deserves every penny the Packers pay him. This team is hot garbage without him
No penalty Suh taking off his helmet?
Bring in Lord Tolzien! Couldn't do worse.
Lions D straight murking GB. Guess they really didn't appreciate Josh Sitton's comments earlier this week.

• vaden
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:
Rodgers is maybe the best QB in the league... Of course it was going to be a disaster when he went out. Teams will all pro QB's don't invest in decent backups.

I get that but still thought GB would be a 4-12/5-11 caliber team without him. Instead they're probably worse than the Jaguars.
[ Edited by vaden on Nov 28, 2013 at 12:09 PM ]
Without rogers greenbay is nothing
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Imagine how good the Lions would be with a quality HC who got them to play smart, disciplined football. They should've won this 56-0. Even their kicker effs up kickoffs.
This is total domination! Discount Daaaable Check!!
Packers stink .. holy f**k. I know you lost your QB but play some Defense or special teams.
Share 49ersWebzone