There are 158 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Which other teams fans get on your nerves the most?

Originally posted by TexasNiner915:
seahawks are the most arrogant but to me it used to be the cowboy fans!

they are still drowning in misery today ...I Love it
If we beat the Seahawks in the playoffs at their place, I will start a thread on here with every annoying term they use on their site....

It would be epic enough to beat them in their house and to rub it in their face with their own stupid terms would be icing on the cake.
San Francisco fans. It's tough to have an objective discussion with them.
Peacock fans, without question. I live in Seattle and the majority of them talk all this smack and don't even understand the game of football! Its not hard to follow scoreboard queues and scream when prompted. Ask 'em to talk scheme and all they can say is 49ers suck! They're all boneheads.
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by DHStyle:
"Fans" of teams that consistently crap all over other fans. Notable crappy fanbases would be Pittsburgh, Green Bay, Dallas, and San Francisco.

Arrogant, aggressive, unpleasant and deeply ignorant fans, you know, people who think that because they are on the Internet they can play at being hard men and throw their weight around. Sad people with nothing better to do but troll in other team's sites.

Don't know why I am talking to you, though. You are history. Twice (so far).

Originally posted by Bluesbro:
"Fans" of teams that consistently crap all over other fans. Notable crappy fanbases would be Pittsburgh, Green Bay, Dallas, and San Francisco.

Arrogant, aggressive, unpleasant and deeply ignorant fans, you know, people who think that because they are on the Internet they can play at being hard men and throw their weight around. Sad people with nothing better to do but troll in other team's sites.

With a computer like that he could use them interwebs to steal the identity of a 6 foot 4 olympic powerlifter and streetfighting god... with killer glasses and awesome moustache.
[ Edited by mkmasn on Dec 22, 2013 at 12:32 AM ]
Originally posted by mkmasn:
Originally posted by Bluesbro:

With a computer like that he could use them interwebs to steal the identity of a 6 foot 4 olympic powerlifter and streetfighting god... with killer glasses and awesome moustache.

i just think its funny that that DH dude listed the winningest franchises in football history as his crappy fanbases. little dick seattle has penis envy