There are 95 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Which other teams fans get on your nerves the most?

Mostly Seattle fans because they act like their team won the most SB's. Also, they only come out when their team wins. From 2006-2011, i don't think i saw one seattle fan. Now, I saw like 3 or 4 of em in the past few weeks.

I also cannot stand steeler fans. I use to respect them, but not no more. Last year in OAK, they invaded that stadium (when they were "winning") And now, since they suck, only a small fraction of the fans were there. One of my good buds is allegedly a huge steeler fan. (he's from cleveland, but he likes: steelers, SFgiants, la lakers, and ohio state football.) He even have a huge tattoo on his arm. However, the steelers were playing in OAK earlier this year on his birthday. I suggested that he should see his team there. He told me, "nah man, i don't want to see them." And then he spent MORE MONEY to a concert of this no named rapper. And then two weeks ago, i guess PIT had won 4 in a row, and this fool had the audacity to post a pic of his steeler tattoo on facebook like he's a fan again.... I hate fans like that.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Mostly Seattle fans because they act like their team won the most SB's. Also, they only come out when their team wins. From 2006-2011, i don't think i saw one seattle fan. Now, I saw like 3 or 4 of em in the past few weeks.

I also cannot stand steeler fans. I use to respect them, but not no more. Last year in OAK, they invaded that stadium (when they were "winning") And now, since they suck, only a small fraction of the fans were there. One of my good buds is allegedly a huge steeler fan. (he's from cleveland, but he likes: steelers, SFgiants, la lakers, and ohio state football.) He even have a huge tattoo on his arm. However, the steelers were playing in OAK earlier this year on his birthday. I suggested that he should see his team there. He told me, "nah man, i don't want to see them." And then he spent MORE MONEY to a concert of this no named rapper. And then two weeks ago, i guess PIT had won 4 in a row, and this fool had the audacity to post a pic of his steeler tattoo on facebook like he's a fan again.... I hate fans like that.

I have a co-worker that chooses a new team every year, he was conveniently a Ravens fan after the superbowl after ....and at the begining of the year he said "I think this year I will root for the Packers" ....but since the Packers are stinking it up , he is all of a sudden a Seahawks fan and trying to taunt me by saying "his team is going to crush mine" .....fans that cant ride with one team and talk smack to you get on my nerves the most
cowboys fans are still pretty f**kin annoying, the raiders fans used to be but theyve pretty much disappeared lately. seattles fans are only annoying on our forum because ive never seen one in real life
Originally posted by JimHarbaughsDouche:
Whining pussies from SF get on my nerves the most. You suck, you swallow, get over it.

Seadouche says what? You are the reason that the shehawks have the worst fanbase in the league. Pathetic fan of a historically insignificant franchise that knows nothing about how to win with class. Your pathetic need to come to another team's website and act like a badass speaks volumes about the kind of person you are. Your handle is funny considering the cheating douchenozzle your team has for a coach. Not to mention your ped munching players. In short...kindly go f**k yourself douchebag loser.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
....the [Sea]hawks have the worst fanbase in the league.

How exactly is that one measured?

Haha & LOLOLOL @ "worst fanbase in the league" comments.
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
I have a co-worker that chooses a new team every year, he was conveniently a Ravens fan after the superbowl after ....and at the begining of the year he said "I think this year I will root for the Packers" ....but since the Packers are stinking it up , he is all of a sudden a Seahawks fan and trying to taunt me by saying "his team is going to crush mine" .....fans that cant ride with one team and talk smack to you get on my nerves the most

lol, your friend sounds like a girl. I swear, girls always do this......


Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by JimHarbaughsDouche:
Whining pussies from SF get on my nerves the most. You suck, you swallow, get over it.

Seadouche says what? You are the reason that the shehawks have the worst fanbase in the league. Pathetic fan of a historically insignificant franchise that knows nothing about how to win with class. Your pathetic need to come to another team's website and act like a badass speaks volumes about the kind of person you are. Your handle is funny considering the cheating douchenozzle your team has for a coach. Not to mention your ped munching players. In short...kindly go f**k yourself douchebag loser.

if he hates SF fans, why sign up for a site and volunteerly visit a forum that is flooded with them......
Gonna have to go with a resounding Hawks. The level of fluffery they've brought to this board is unprecedented.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by JimHarbaughsDouche:
Whining pussies from SF get on my nerves the most. You suck, you swallow, get over it.

Seadouche says what? You are the reason that the shehawks have the worst fanbase in the league. Pathetic fan of a historically insignificant franchise that knows nothing about how to win with class. Your pathetic need to come to another team's website and act like a badass speaks volumes about the kind of person you are. Your handle is funny considering the cheating douchenozzle your team has for a coach. Not to mention your ped munching players. In short...kindly go f**k yourself douchebag loser.

Friend of yours?
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by DHStyle:
"Fans" of teams that consistently crap all over other fans. Notable crappy fanbases would be Pittsburgh, Green Bay, Dallas, and San Francisco.

Arrogant, aggressive, unpleasant and deeply ignorant fans, you know, people who think that because they are on the Internet they can play at being hard men and throw their weight around. Sad people with nothing better to do but troll in other team's sites.

Don't know why I am talking to you, though. You are history. Twice (so far).

Awesome...English you get the cut of my gib.
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Mostly Seattle fans because they act like their team won the most SB's. Also, they only come out when their team wins. From 2006-2011, i don't think i saw one seattle fan. Now, I saw like 3 or 4 of em in the past few weeks.

I also cannot stand steeler fans. I use to respect them, but not no more. Last year in OAK, they invaded that stadium (when they were "winning") And now, since they suck, only a small fraction of the fans were there. One of my good buds is allegedly a huge steeler fan. (he's from cleveland, but he likes: steelers, SFgiants, la lakers, and ohio state football.) He even have a huge tattoo on his arm. However, the steelers were playing in OAK earlier this year on his birthday. I suggested that he should see his team there. He told me, "nah man, i don't want to see them." And then he spent MORE MONEY to a concert of this no named rapper. And then two weeks ago, i guess PIT had won 4 in a row, and this fool had the audacity to post a pic of his steeler tattoo on facebook like he's a fan again.... I hate fans like that.

I have a co-worker that chooses a new team every year, he was conveniently a Ravens fan after the superbowl after ....and at the begining of the year he said "I think this year I will root for the Packers" ....but since the Packers are stinking it up , he is all of a sudden a Seahawks fan and trying to taunt me by saying "his team is going to crush mine" .....fans that cant ride with one team and talk smack to you get on my nerves the most

sounds like my buddy who cheered for montana's niners and the favres packers
Originally posted by English:
Dallas, Seattle and Detroit

My exact order of things.
Cowboys fans. I think a Cowboy/Yankee/Red Wings/USC fan is pretty much the worse combo I can come up with. Especially when the guy is from someplace like Ohio.
seahawks are the most arrogant but to me it used to be the cowboy fans!
Originally posted by maporsche:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
....the [Sea]hawks have the worst fanbase in the league.

How exactly is that one measured?

Haha & LOLOLOL @ "worst fanbase in the league" comments.

THIS exactly why...
Originally posted by TexasNiner915:
seahawks are the most arrogant but to me it used to be the cowboy fans!

true...gotta keep in mind..they've never won anything so they don't know how to act...


they act like they just won lottery and turn around and spit at their boss and quit...