LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 279 users in the forums

Which other teams fans get on your nerves the most?

Shop 49ers game tickets
1. Cheaphawks
2. Cowgirls
Cheifs fans!

Lol jk.

NFC west fans, especially SEA are especially annoying.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Cheifs fans!

Lol jk.

San Francisco chief fans
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Cheifs fans!

Lol jk.

San Francisco chief fans

[ Edited by ChipDouglas510 on Nov 28, 2013 at 7:04 PM ]
"Fans" of teams that consistently crap all over other fans. Notable crappy fanbases would be Pittsburgh, Green Bay, Dallas, and San Francisco.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Cheifs fans!

Lol jk.

San Francisco chief fans
lmao! This!
Originally posted by DHStyle:
"Fans" of teams that consistently crap all over other fans. Notable crappy fanbases would be Pittsburgh, Green Bay, Dallas, and San Francisco.

Wow. Thats a lot of NFL championships and SBs among those crappy fanbase teams.

Seahawk fans are like skank strippers with daddy issues.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by jimrat:
Cheifs fans!

Lol jk.

San Francisco chief fans
lmao! This!

So Clever hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Wasn't expecting something like this.
Lol and proud of it.
Originally posted by crabman82:
its seattle for me, but i do live in vancouver where quite a few reside.

Yup I'm in POrtland Or, and this place is lousy with Seahag fans! Last time I watched a game at the Belmont pub, and I mean the last time ever, we get there early for the game stake good seats at the biggest screen, and when the game is about to start the bar tender looks right at us and puts on the Seahen game, we said hey, we were here first and there are more Niner fans then Seahag fans he should give us the main screen. He says he is a Seattle fan, and more Seahawk fans are coming. The Belmont is generally a good place for Noner fans, so more and more show up, every corner screen, and small screen ends up on the NIner game, while the dick bartentender, and 3 seattle fans are the only ones in the main room! It's The Wooden Chicken, or the internet for me, The Belmont is close, but f**k that place, and it's Seahag fan employees.

Cowboys and Seahawks fans, hands down.
Right now, St. Louis Rams fans.

Normally it's Dallas though. Worst fan base in the NFL.
Seahawks fans easily. Most of them probably weren't even aware that Seattle had a football team before last year, and now that the Seahawks are good their fans are like roaches; you can't get rid of them. Worst yet, they're all like carbon copies of each other.

Click on any sports article and you'll see them babbling on incessantly about how they're the best team in the league despite probably being the least accomplished team in the league. And once "42-10" happened, it just kicked everything into another gear. Hell, they've even flooded these boards with their nonsense.

Being civil with most of them is virtually impossible because any response short of "Derp, Love Muscle Danger Russ, Legion of Boom! (tm), 71-13" gets them all in a tizzy.

Can't call it with these guys.
[ Edited by baltien on Nov 29, 2013 at 10:08 PM ]
Originally posted by DHStyle:

Arrogant, aggressive, unpleasant and deeply ignorant fans, you know, people who think that because they are on the Internet they can play at being hard men and throw their weight around. Sad people with nothing better to do but troll in other team's sites.

Don't know why I am talking to you, though. You are history. Twice (so far).
seahawks, raiders, cowboys, steelers, and kansas city 49ers.
Share 49ersWebzone