There are 235 users in the forums

Which other teams fans get on your nerves the most?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
fans that care more about their fantasy team..........
THIS X's 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Use to be Raider Nation that got on my nerves most, but after listening and reading all their insulting, cocky comments recently, the 12th child can all go to hell!
lulz
Originally posted by JimHarbaughsTampon:
lulz

Seahawk fans
Seahawks fans are the most annoying thing I've ever seen and they are really infecting the WZ lately with tons of arrogant guys.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
not a particular team, just "fans" that don't know s**t about the sport or "their" team.

ya I hate niner fans
Seahawks.
It used to be the Boys, big time, but in the last 15 years they have become irrelevant. The Packer fans you have to have some compassion for living in Siberia during the long winter, plus what do you in Green Bay other than follow the Packers? That brings us to the Seahawks, the people there never get any sunlight, it's the coffee capital of the world. Without Starbucks would people leave their dark homes? This brings us to Public Enemy #1, a person who transcends the dislike or even hatred for any team, Pete Carroll. To watch him jump up and down on the sidelines after his team makes a play makes my blood boil. To knock him off in the playoffs would be soooooooooo satisfying.
You think you guys got it bad, I live 15 minutes north of Seattle. I've been dealing with their s*** since '03.... I could go off, but I won't.
Originally posted by hawker84:
What no one said Redskins fans? By far the worse, extemeskins.com is the urinal cake of fan forums...

That sounds like a condom brand lol

Being in the Chicago land area it is Bears fans by a mile. I can avoid Seahawk fans by simply not coming to this forum. Speaking of which I have a nightmare coming true in a couple of weeks. Dallas Vs Chicago. Two teams I cant stand. Do I root for a tie? Broken bones?

Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Originally posted by JimHarbaughsTampon:
lulz

Seahawk fans

Banned Seahawks fans
Not ever winning anything ever throughout time, not knowing whether you're AFC or NFC, having disgusting uniforms, being labeled cheaters, being little sister to the greatest franchise ever throughout time, a douchebag fanbase will make.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
she-hawk fans are the worst
Giants fans.. But then again I live in that territory.. Those idiots still think they'll make the playoffs lol
Originally posted by facestabber:
Originally posted by hawker84:
What no one said Redskins fans? By far the worse, extemeskins.com is the urinal cake of fan forums...

That sounds like a condom brand lol

Share 49ersWebzone