LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 236 users in the forums

Which other teams fans get on your nerves the most?

Shop 49ers game tickets
it used to be the Packers ...they used to talk SO MUCH s**t about "Owning us" ....but since we have slapped them around the last 3 times we've met, they have been pretty damn quiet...

But right now , arguing with a Seahawks fan is like arguing with a drunk ....they are ALWAYS right and seem to think they own us now ...So it's safe to say the Seahawks fans and their snide cocky attitudes are getting on my last nerve ....what about you guys?
I'd have to agree that the Packers/Cowboys fans used to be the worst but the Seahawks have trumped them easily with their delusions of winning regular season superbowls. I'm heading to their MNF game this weekend and might have to pack some ear plugs and duct tape my mouth to stay out of trouble lol.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
not a particular team, just "fans" that don't know s**t about the sport or "their" team.
Its not close. Its Seattle and I don't care what all the trolls around here say. Its not just toward 49ers fans either. I think Seahawks fans are hated league wide. My brother is a Titans fan and he won't even hesitate. Seattle hands down. Got to give them credit though. They're all over everything football right now. Seattle fans have got to take the leagues biggest troll award this season.

Personally its more the players than their fans. Outside of Seattle its really hard to like the players on that team. With all the, talk, suspensions, and questionably dirty play form that secondary. Hard to respect a team that's full of trash talking players that are completely disrespectful toward other players. Sherman mic'd up against Minnesota was disgraceful IMO. Trash talking is one thing. That was just straight up disrespectful.
its seattle for me, but i do live in vancouver where quite a few reside.
< waits patiently for the inevitable spark >

Being a traveler of many forums, in my experience, I have found Cowpuke fans to be easily the most irritating, obnoxious, and arrogant. It's not just because I hate their franchise either.
Dallas, Seattle and Detroit
Detroit 100% lol Seattle mostly because of the divisional battles but Detroit fans are SO FAR GONE
Seahawks right now buy, but all time the Giants take the prize.

They hate our team more than we hate theirs despite KOing our QB twice, and getting huge breaks in two NFC champ games.

And they have the nerve to b***h about the 2002 NFC wildcard game as if it was a Lombardi denied, or any other loss against us when we were clearly the better team.

F&&$$ them.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
9er fans that don't know s**t. talkin bout "Who do we play this week?"

It used to be the Cowboys'...lived in TX for almost 7 years and even though the Oilers were still in Houston, all I heard was Dallas, Dallas, Dallas. Their fans used to be insufferable...if they lost, they'd come up with nothing but excuses for why it happened. If they won, they were thumping their chests and bragging. Now that I've lived in Colorado Springs for 3 1/2 years, the Broncos fans are just as bad. The day Elway got Manning to sign, they had thousands of calls into sports talk shows saying "Super Bowl". Every once in awhile, I remind them despite his HOF stats, he's only won 1 SB and that was against the "vaunted" Rex Grossman.
Seahawks. I literally don't understand why they all of a sudden hate the niners so much and all of the fans. I mean, I know it's a divisional rivalry and all but it's crazy and it didn't seem this bad before. Maybe they're just jealous because of our recent success? I have no idea. They're always trolling and using twitter to blow up the NFL.
Originally posted by gm5689:
Seahawks. I literally don't understand why they all of a sudden hate the niners so much and all of the fans. I mean, I know it's a divisional rivalry and all but it's crazy and it didn't seem this bad before. Maybe they're just jealous because of our recent success? I have no idea. They're always trolling and using twitter to blow up the NFL.

they came to the div and had their best ever 4 year run that also happened when we had a down 7 or 8 years. they scoffed at our titles for being old and ancient, we took offense and it started from there.
Originally posted by crabman82:
they came to the div and had their best ever 4 year run that also happened when we had a down 7 or 8 years. they scoffed at our titles for being old and ancient, we took offense and it started from there.

Yeah that sounds about right. Plus they hate Harbaugh because he and Carroll don't get along. What comes around goes around so eventually they'll be in the cellar again.
Originally posted by gm5689:
Originally posted by crabman82:

Yeah that sounds about right. Plus they hate Harbaugh because he and Carroll don't get along. What comes around goes around so eventually they'll be in the cellar again.

sadly since i live close to seattle and i hear this a lot, they've never finished last place in the nfc west since it re-aligned.
Share 49ersWebzone