There are 116 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Flacco - $120m and mouthing off on offensive play calling....

If I were him I'd be keeping my mouth shut and not drawing attention to the fact I ruined a roster for mega bucks as an average QB....

http://www.nfl.com/videos/baltimore-ravens/0ap2000000288598/Flacco-Wildcat-is-high-school
seriously they paid you ridiculous amount of money no single individual should ever make, i would run naked around the city for that kinda money, do your job!!!!
I think he wants more hailmary throws worked in there. He's good at those.
something he should probably not say so openly with the media, but i dont disagree with what he is actually saying.
Flac Joe Fucco. You made your bed...
What a whiner.
ravens went full retard after last season. gave up their whole team to keep flacco. Not like the dude it manning or brady.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
ravens went full retard after last season. gave up their whole team to keep flacco. Not like the dude it manning or brady.

they tried to get him signed a year prior, he declined and bet on himself and won. 11 tds 0 picks, sb mvp. he had a nice run. they had previously won the super bowl a dozen or so years earlier and not brought the qb of that team the next season. they couldnt have it happen twice.