LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 419 users in the forums

WR Dorial Green-Beckham - FREE AGENT

Originally posted by Heisenberg:

Aldon Smith all over again.

You mean the best player on the team by a huge margin?
2 last names=bust
Originally posted by Eastcoastniner:
2 last names=bust

He was born to be trouble
[ Edited by LZRD_WZRD on Dec 17, 2014 at 6:28 PM ]
i thought he was staying in college?
2 last names=bust

Dominique Rogers-Cromartie.

Maurice Jones-Drew.

BenJarvus Green-Ellis.

Jason Pierre-Paul.
Originally posted by NinerSickness:
2 last names=bust

Dominique Rogers-Cromartie.

Maurice Jones-Drew.

BenJarvus Green-Ellis.

Jason Pierre-Paul.

Don't forget Darrius Heyward-Bey
  • jrg
  • Veteran
To those comparing him to Aldon all over again..

I'd GLADLY accept one year of suspension out of a guy for the king of long term production he'll put up on the field

This dude is Calvin Johnson 2.0
Originally posted by LZRD_WZRD:
Don't forget Darrius Heyward-Bey

Hyphenated names: 4-1. Pretty good record.

Can't think of any others.
[ Edited by NinerSickness on Dec 17, 2014 at 10:23 PM ]
Originally posted by jrg:

This dude is Calvin Johnson 2.0

Woah! I love DGB, but let's not get carried away.

Let's say Herman Moore 2.0.
Originally posted by Heisenberg:
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
this is what'z wrong with pplz now of dayz y'all wanna reward a kid for being a dumba*z ... after this season I think it would be a huge mistake drafting a problem child ... talented or not he shouldn't be rewarded. ..

Exactly!!!

Aldon Smith all over again. PASS!!!!!!

lolwut
if this guys as good at playing WR as aldon smith is at LB then I hope we trade up for him

Originally posted by IT21:
lolwut
if this guys as good at playing WR as aldon smith is at LB then I hope we trade up for him

I agree but you must also consider that this guy is a defcon 5 dumbass.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
When will people learn, head cases never help your team. And it's also not YOUR money being invested into a head case of a player, if it was I'd bet you'd think long and hard and most likely pass on someone like him.

Ray McDonald being cut, should give you an indication that DGB is not gonna be a 49er any time soon.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
When will people learn, head cases never help your team.

How many Super Bowls did Lawrence Taylor win again?

Wasn't TO a play away from winning one as well with Philly? Same with Randy Moss & New England.

Tyrann Matthieu was working out pretty well wth 'Zona before he got injured.

Leon Lett have any success in his career? How 'bout Nate Newton? Mark Tuinei? Looks like the Cowboys won with some huge head cases. And let's not forget Michael Irvin.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NinerSickness:
When will people learn, head cases never help your team.

How many Super Bowls did Lawrence Taylor win again?

Wasn't TO a play away from winning one as well with Philly? Same with Randy Moss & New England.

Tyrann Matthieu was working out pretty well wth 'Zona before he got injured.

Leon Lett have any success in his career? How 'bout Nate Newton? Mark Tuinei? Looks like the Cowboys won with some huge head cases. And let's not forget Michael Irvin.

How about we come back and live in the Now. For one with the way Roger Goodell is running things, all the Cowboys and the one Giant you mentioned would've been done and slapped with all types of suspensions. Paul Tagliabue was one of thee most lenient commissioners in sports. Two, TO and Randy Moss pissed and moaned to get off their respective teams they started with with how that work out for the 49ers and Raiders and even Minny who gave him a chance. Tyrann Matthieu not only cleaned up his attitude before he got to the NFL, but his attitude is a non-factor. And you cannot compare Matthieu anywhere near to what DGB cases have been.

But like I've said before, with Aldon Smith, Ahmad Brooks and Ray McDonalds actions, no way will Baalke and York wanna get into more of a headache with DGB.

Well actually I take that back, if DGB last till the 6th or 7th round I think they might pull the trigger.
Tyrann Matthieu not only cleaned up his attitude before he got to the NFL, but his attitude is a non-factor. And you cannot compare Matthieu anywhere near to what DGB cases have been.

Tyrann Mathieu was a drug addict. He had as much baggage as any prospect in the last decade.

There's no formula for this. Some players become a Randy Moss; some players become a Darrell Russell. It's a gamble. But if he didn't have the baggage, he would be the 4th pick in the draft at the latest. He's that good.
Share 49ersWebzone