There are 262 users in the forums

WR Dorial Green-Beckham - FREE AGENT

Originally posted by ayleswbj11:
You really think we will draft this kid after today an Ray mac? DGB is an absolute moron. I mean this dude won't last 2 seasons in the NFL. From drugs to throwing women down the stairs he is a straight cancer

Weed, dude. WEED.

And from most accounts, he pushed a girl who was in his face, and she fell down four stairs. FOUR. Should he have pushed her? No. Is it the same as throwing her down the stairs? NO. His Mizzou teammates are still pulling for him. He had weed issues, and he pushed a girl once. I once threw a book at a girl, because she threw it at me and I threw it back without thinking. I guess I'm a cancer, too.

Juron Carter was a full-on a55hole.
You really think we will draft this kid after today an Ray mac? DGB is an absolute moron. I mean this dude won't last 2 seasons in the NFL. From drugs to throwing women down the stairs he is a straight cancer

So should we cut Carlos Hyde he a hit a girl? Should we not resign Perrish Cox he raped a girl? Should we cut Aldon Smith he is a moron and yells bomb in a airport. Pretty sure half the team smokes pot. Not every player is going to be perfect and if he was we wouldn't have a chance at drafting him cause he would be a top 5 pick and would be the unquestioned top receiver coming out.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

So should we cut Carlos Hyde he a hit a girl? Should we not resign Perrish Cox he raped a girl? Should we cut Aldon Smith he is a moron and yells bomb in a airport. Pretty sure half the team smokes pot. Not every player is going to be perfect and if he was we wouldn't have a chance at drafting him cause he would be a top 5 pick and would be the unquestioned top receiver coming out.

You know that Cox raped a girl? Wow, you should've probably testified against him then, since he was found not guilty. Denver happens to be the most pro-athlete implicating city around, but don't let that stop you.

I agree with your overall sentiment; not how you got there.
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
You know that Cox raped a girl? Wow, you should've probably testified against him then, since he was found not guilty. Denver happens to be the most pro-athlete implicating city around, but don't let that stop you.

Cox told police he never had intercourse with the girl. She was pregnant with his kid but she aborted it. The conception date for the kid was Labor Day weekend. The same time she filed rape against him. Court system got it wrong in my opinion. I don't respect cox as a man but as a football player he is good but I won't be sporting his jersey anytime soon.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by WRATHman44:

Cox told police he never had intercourse with the girl. She was pregnant with his kid but she aborted it. The conception date for the kid was Labor Day weekend. The same time she filed rape against him. Court system got it wrong in my opinion. I don't respect cox as a man but as a football player he is good but I won't be sporting his jersey anytime soon.

Having sex with a girl doesn't mean you raped her. Lying to the police doesn't mean he raped her. Lots of people get stressed out during investigations and say things that aren't true. If you were accused of rape, you might say something stupid during interrogation too. It doesn't make you guilty. I don't pretend to know what happened. You shouldn't either. JMHO.
Ok and you just proved how easy reasonable doubt can be proven. But back to DGB he wasn't charged for pushing the girl. Hyde wasn't charged for punching the girl. So start making the #15 49er jerseys longer nike cause a 6'5"+ receiver is wearing it next season
Um your wrong that its just weed, firstly he was caught with a pound of weed which the police still believe he had intent to sell. It was his second offense in a year. He pushed that girl down the stairs because he caught her with other guys He also dragged another woman out of an apt by her neck. The police did everything they could to charge him but the girl wouldnt press charges. Dont just read what you want to, read the whole transcript. Kid is a waste of space

So we should drop A Smith as well?? The kid is young and dumb, give him some guidance and he could be a top WR in the league!

Ray Mac is a grown as& man and you'd think he'd learn from what happened earlier this year?! He is a moron...
The pound of weed was in a car he was riding in so good chance it wasnt his weed.
The dragging the woman thing I have never heard of so I'm at a loss for that. No one is saying he isn't a risk but he is worth the reward and he hasn't been in trouble since leaving Missouri so maybe he has learned from his mistakes.

Um your wrong that its just weed, firstly he was caught with a pound of weed which the police still believe he had intent to sell. It was his second offense in a year. He pushed that girl down the stairs because he caught her with other guys He also dragged another woman out of an apt by her neck. The police did everything they could to charge him but the girl wouldnt press charges. Dont just read what you want to, read the whole transcript. Kid is a waste of space

Again "pushing her down the stairs" tends to imply a flight of stairs, not 4 steps. Someone else in the car claimed the weed. I've never heard of that dragged by the neck business. You say Carter was incident free for 2 years, so we should consider him. Well, DGB has been incident free all year as well. You got an axe to grind, have at it, but don't think that you appear objective to anyone here. He made dumb mistakes, not evil ones. If the whole world knew all the bad sh!t you did when you were young, how would you look? I know I've done stupid, embarrassing things.

The team will have access to more information, evidence, and explanation than we ever will, and if they choose to draft this kid, I'll be cool with it.
Was #1 kid out of HS. Talent isn't a question but off the field items could be ...
this is what'z wrong with pplz now of dayz y'all wanna reward a kid for being a dumba*z ... after this season I think it would be a huge mistake drafting a problem child ... talented or not he shouldn't be rewarded. ..
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
this is what'z wrong with pplz now of dayz y'all wanna reward a kid for being a dumba*z ... after this season I think it would be a huge mistake drafting a problem child ... talented or not he shouldn't be rewarded. ..

I don't want to reward him for being a dumbazz; I want to capitalize on the opportunity of buying an extremely valuable commodity when his stock is low. It's a gamble, but if it pays off the Niners will have the best WR they've had since TO.
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:

Exactly!!!

Aldon Smith all over again. PASS!!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone