LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 204 users in the forums

WR Dorial Green-Beckham - FREE AGENT

• LVJay
  • Veteran
BOOK IT!!

This dude will give DBs a 50 foot head start and still blow pass them. Just tops it up / jump ball and let him go get it.

I hope we get him and develop him into a beast!
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Harbaalke:
Expected to enter 2015 NFL draft

http://fansided.com/2014/11/24/report-dorial-green-beckham-likely-declare-nfl-draft/

Dorial Green-Beckham retweeted
Jalen Metsch @Jalen_F_baby · Mar 8

S/o to my boy @DorialGB5 for runnin a 4.35 40 yard dash today. The SEC better get ready. @SEC_Logo #thefutureisbright #mizzou

That article was from three weeks ago.

Do you have any more recent "reports" or any news?:

[ Edited by buck on Dec 16, 2014 at 8:06 PM ]
Randy Moss jr.

We've gotta get this guy. I've seen some people compare him to KB from the Panthers, but other than them both being tall DGB has way more physical abilities. Vertical, speed and upper body strength.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
As far as pot goes the NFL tells the players when they are getting tested so you have to be pretty dumb to fail it. Looking at you Gordon.

really now they tell tha playerz ???
would love this guy, but a huge risk with his off field s**t

but damn, do you just risk it if he plays like this?!

[ Edited by AsianJeff on Dec 17, 2014 at 8:43 AM ]
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
really now they tell tha playerz ???

One seemingly lenient aspect of the NFL's policy is that players know when tests are coming. Players with no prior drug violations can be tested just once between April 20 and August 9, and only during organized team activities. That's why one GM calls it "more of an intelligence test than a drug test." Once a player tests positive, however, he can be randomly tested up to 10 times a month. At that point, the same GM said, "you have no chance."

Read more: http://www.mensjournal.com/magazine/the-nfls-pot-problem-20140919#ixzz3MBDoGlgv
Now if I remember correctly if you test hot in college you come into the nfl in the drug program so he may get tested 10 times a month. But he has been clean at Oklahoma for all we know.
Originally posted by buck:
Do you have a source for this information?

I have never heard of a "zero tolerance scholarship." What is that?

Did Oklahoma give him a scholarship?

http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/2028286

His admission to Oklahoma came with specific stipulations that included continued rehabilitation and drug testing, according to an ESPN report, and Green-Beckham was subject to a "zero tolerance" policy.
He needs to be a Niner!!! I could care less about he love of pot lol I think he should be there when SF is picking in the 1st.
"Dorial Green-Beckham 'committed' to staying at OU"

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000387197/article/dorial-greenbeckham-committed-to-staying-at-ou

This is an article on NFL.com, but it is dated Sept. 2, 2014. So the kid could have changed his mind. I would think it would be smart for him to come out this year. The draft is farely weak, he could ge injured at OU, or have a poor season and drop his stock. I'd hit the NFL draft if I were him. But we'll see. All signs have pointed to him staying at OU. And, if we do better next season, he'd probably be way out of our reach.

All the draft experts have him leaving this year just based on mock drafts and such. I think it makes a ton of sense for him to leave this year....and jump right in as a Niner :)
Originally posted by NYniner85:
He needs to be a Niner!!! I could care less about he love of pot lol I think he should be there when SF is picking in the 1st.

i would care especially if he could potentially miss a whole season for smoking pot
Originally posted by AsianJeff:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

i would care especially if he could potentially miss a whole season for smoking pot

Well that's not the case anymore with the new drug policy...
You really think we will draft this kid after today an Ray mac? DGB is an absolute moron. I mean this dude won't last 2 seasons in the NFL. From drugs to throwing women down the stairs he is a straight cancer
I would much rather go after juron Carter who has at least shown maturity with 2 great seasons in the CFL
Share 49ersWebzone