LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 308 users in the forums

WR Dorial Green-Beckham - FREE AGENT

WINiner, where'd you hear DGB isn't entering the draft?
[ Edited by NinerSickness on Dec 12, 2014 at 7:46 PM ]
Having trouble understanding why people don't want this kid. He made a mistake transferred to Oklahoma on a zero tolerance scholarship and has been a model student athlete. Some of the people who don't want DGB are the same fans who say we need to resign Cox and can't wait for Hyde to be the main featured back. Hypocrites or just neive.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Having trouble understanding why people don't want this kid. He made a mistake transferred to Oklahoma on a zero tolerance scholarship and has been a model student athlete. Some of the people who don't want DGB are the same fans who say we need to resign Cox and can't wait for Hyde to be the main featured back. Hypocrites or just neive.

I'd takd DGB in a heartbeat buti'd also re sing Cox. He's a solid #2 CB
Originally posted by NinerSickness:

Two words: Charles Rogers
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I'd GLADLY take this dude on the 49ers
Originally posted by jrg:
I'd GLADLY take this dude on the 49ers

This x10000000

Please Baalke make up for AJ with this kid.
Originally posted by NinerSickness:

Read an article in which they were talking to the coaches about the possibility of him turning pro and all of them (Oklahoma coaches) believe him to be fully committed to playing for Oklahoma next year.

I will see if I can find a link, it was a few days/weeks ago but it was pretty convincing stuff.

Anythings possible I suppose, but I personally don't think so. in the early teens we'd be able to get him and I for having done so. Dudes so deceptively fast and big and...
[ Edited by WINiner on Dec 16, 2014 at 4:27 PM ]
Originally posted by LZRD_WZRD:

Lol come on man. That's just a ignorant comparison. Charles Rogers 1st round. Roy Williams 1st round. Mike Williams 1st Round all to the lions all considered busts. Who was the QB back then was it The kid from Oregon forget his name Joey Harrison. That's a lot of WR that were some of the best prospects that all NFL scouts were wrong about or that maybe Matt Millen didn't want a new QB. Remember Randy Moss with the raiders with no QB people thought he was done and then goes to Tom Brady and history...
As far as pot goes the NFL tells the players when they are getting tested so you have to be pretty dumb to fail it. Looking at you Gordon.

Originally posted by LZRD_WZRD:

Lol come on man. That's just a ignorant comparison. Charles Rogers 1st round. Roy Williams 1st round. Mike Williams 1st Round all to the lions all considered busts. Who was the QB back then was it The kid from Oregon forget his name Joey Harrison. That's a lot of WR that were some of the best prospects that all NFL scouts were wrong about or that maybe Matt Millen didn't want a new QB. Remember Randy Moss with the raiders with no QB people thought he was done and then goes to Tom Brady and history...

Rogers wasn't a bust cuz he played for the Lions, he was a bust because of his off the field issues. Now he didn't have the same red flags DGB has, but that's a cautionary tale for what happens when you get f**ked up. There's plenty of other examples that more closely resemble DGB I'm sure. But to not be concerned is ludicrous. Look at Josh Gordon!
If the kid runs a 4.3 to 4.4 teams will be drooling
  • buck
  • Veteran
He has not declared.

At this point, he is not in the upcoming draft. .

He has until Jan 15 to declare for the draft

When, or if, he opts to enter the drat, I will take the time to check behavior over the last year.

• buck
  • Veteran
He made a mistake transferred to Oklahoma on a zero tolerance scholarship and has been a model student athlete.

Do you have a source for this information?

I have never heard of a "zero tolerance scholarship." What is that?

Did Oklahoma give him a scholarship?

[ Edited by buck on Dec 16, 2014 at 7:50 PM ]
Expected to enter 2015 NFL draft

http://fansided.com/2014/11/24/report-dorial-green-beckham-likely-declare-nfl-draft/

Dorial Green-Beckham retweeted
Jalen Metsch @Jalen_F_baby · Mar 8

S/o to my boy @DorialGB5 for runnin a 4.35 40 yard dash today. The SEC better get ready. @SEC_Logo #thefutureisbright #mizzou
[ Edited by Harbaalke on Dec 16, 2014 at 7:30 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone