There are 228 users in the forums

**** WEEK 12 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 11/21 - 11/25 ****

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
The NFL has a huge problem on its hands. But like everything they will just ignore it and expect us to continue to give them our money.

And they'll get away with it too. Because despite the diminished quality of the game, not enough people care deeply enough to make a difference in the NFL's profit margins. I mean look at everybody in this forum who's watching this game and it's not even a Niner game!

I turned this game on late (after halftime), saw that hit on Brees, cant recall if it was live or a reply. Then I turned it off and picked up a book. Last week I only watched the niner game. NFL sadly doesnt have the same draw to me anymore. I'm still a niner fan, always will be, but with the terrible calls, the rules to water down the game, I am finding better things to do with my Sundays and Monday nights. Once they go to an 18 game season, or expand the league again, that may be my tipping point.
b******t that the hicks hit on ryan was missed, saw it from my couch, didnt even need a replay. aside from that, happy the saints won, hope they get the #1 seed over seattle. would like to see it set up so we'd travel to new orleans for the divisional round instead of seattle.
[ Edited by crabman82 on Nov 22, 2013 at 9:34 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
[ Edited by mayo49 on Nov 24, 2013 at 7:40 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Let the games begin. Looking for Panthers, Cardinals, Bears, Cowboys and Packers to lose.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Nov 24, 2013 at 7:40 AM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
And seems Tavon Austin is the real deal with a 65 yard TD.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:
And seems Tavon Austin is the real deal with a 65 yard TD.

Nice run f**kER!!!!
Originally posted by mayo49:
Let the games begin. Looking for Panthers, Cardinals, Bears, Cowboys and Packers to lose.

This
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Yes Miami!!!!
Oh. Look. Another solid return by Tedd Ginn Jr.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Bad pass interference call for Chicago... Ball was uncatchable. Lead to an easy Rams 1 yard TD.

Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Oh. Look. Another solid return by Tedd Ginn Jr.

41yds
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Nov 24, 2013 at 10:21 AM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Matt Miller ‏@nfldraftscout

Scott "Favre" Tolzien with the touchdown run.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
LOL OH MY TEH LORD HAS ARRIVED
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Tolzien ballin!
what a TD by Tolzien
Share 49ersWebzone