Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**** WEEK 12 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 11/21 - 11/25 ****

ARE YOU ENTERTAINED?

Originally posted by jrg:

LOLL
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
This might have been the best game of the year, and it ended so fitting given all the b******t non-calls/calls in Denver's favor (they literally helped a paraplegic QB put the game into OT). -I'm not a fan of the Pats (never been), but given all the s**t I've seen since since last Sunday, I'm really glad this ended the way it did.

Can you explain this further? Outside the late non PI call I didn't see refs altering anything

The bs call that canceled out the pick (which would have iced the game), the bs call on the final drive that put the Broncos at the 50 yard line, the bs call that later put the Broncos 1st and goal (which led to instant-TD), and the non-call PI that forced the Pats to punt it back on the second OT series. -People can dispute this crap and call it "cry-baby" Brady, but there was a lot of s**t in this game.
This might have been the best game of the year, and it ended so fitting given all the b******t non-calls/calls in Denver's favor (they literally helped a paraplegic QB put the game into OT). -I'm not a fan of the Pats (never been), but given all the s**t I've seen since since last Sunday, I'm really glad this ended the way it did.

Can you explain this further? Outside the late non PI call I didn't see refs altering anything

The bs call that canceled out the pick (which would have iced the game), the bs call on the final drive that put the Broncos at the 50 yard line, the bs call that later put the Broncos 1st and goal (which led to instant-TD), and the non-call PI that forced the Pats to punt it back on the second OT series. -People can dispute this crap and call it "cry-baby" Brady, but there was a lot of s**t in this game.

You could say the Pats were blatantly picking for PI that wasn't being called. You could say PI when Gronk slams into a Denver LB and then makes the TD grab. I don't think the refs did anything that was extraordinary or cheap. I don't call it cry baby but there wasn't an Ahmad Brooks type robbing calls anywhere in this game.
[ Edited by chico49erfan on Nov 24, 2013 at 9:46 PM ]
You could say the Pats were blatantly picking for PI that wasn't being called. You could say PI when Gronk slams into a Denver LB and then makes the TD grab. I don't think the refs did anything that was extraordinary or cheap. I don't call it cry baby but there wasn't an Ahmad Brooks type robbing calls anywhere in this game.

agree. i'd go so far as to say when players whine or yell at the refs it should be automatic unsportsmanlike conduct
Peyton Manning throwing the football when its cold out.

BRB, can't throw in the cold......signs with cold weather team. Its going to be hilarious if after 2 seasons, Tim Tebow still has more playoff wins as a Bronco than Peyton Manning.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Nov 24, 2013 at 9:51 PM ]
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Carson Tinker ‏@carsontink 46m

Peyton has all these commercials to make extra money... Brady just married someone that was worth more than him haha

Broncos are a talented team all around but Manning, as great as a QB as he is, chokes big time in cold weather. If he can't get it together by the play offs, their deep run to the Super Bowl is in serious jeopardy.
Originally posted by vaden:
Carson Tinker ‏@carsontink 46m

Peyton has all these commercials to make extra money... Brady just married someone that was worth more than him haha

Brady always a step ahead of Manning
Brady vs Manning....it's really not even close who's the better QB. Brady carried his team from a -24 pt deficit with Gronk, a gimpy Dola, and a bunch of rookies while Manning disappeared even with a far superior supporting cast.

Say whatever you want about Brady, but he's one of the best to ever do it and his performance tonight back reinforces why he's the best QB in the modern generation.
Brady is #2 only behind Montana and there is a great argument that he is the best ever. I know a bunch of 49er fans wont admit it tho
Originally posted by xela510:
Brady is #2 only behind Montana and there is a great argument that he is the best ever. I know a bunch of 49er fans wont admit it tho

Of course the reality is that Montana played in an era where defender's could still do things to the quarterback that would get you banned for a whole season nowadays.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Of course the reality is that Montana played in an era where defender's could still do things to the quarterback that would get you banned for a whole season nowadays.

This. If Brady played in Montana's era he would have lasted 3 years.
Originally posted by jimrat:
Nice run f**kER!!!!

Originally posted by jimrat:
Originally posted by Jcool:
And seems Tavon Austin is the real deal with a 65 yard TD.

Nice run f**kER!!!!

Let the games begin....

Per the media, you the great and wonderful NINERS are playing a fluke team ....easy win.

let's go.