There are 98 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**** WEEK 12 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 11/21 - 11/25 ****

I'd just like to reiterate the Green Bay players who thought there was gonna be a 2nd overtime are complete dumb f**ks.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
How sweet of Welker... still a Patriot at heart
Pats 34
Refs 31
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Hopefully this wasn't the last Brady v. Peyton game we'll see. I want to see Brady beat him again, hopefully in the playoffs.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
that wasn't welker's fault at all, please

It absolutely was, he had to make that call earlier, dude got psyched out by the crowd chanting his name, he was struggling to make up his mind, by the time he made that call, there were two guys already in the area, that was 100% on him.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

It absolutely was, he had to make that call earlier, dude got psyched out by the crowd chanting his name, he was struggling to make up his mind, by the time he made that call, there were two guys already in the area, that was 100% on him.

Yup
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
They went full Cody Pickett

I was thinking the same thing lol
Originally posted by ninerjok:
I'd just like to reiterate the Green Bay players who thought there was gonna be a 2nd overtime are complete dumb f**ks.

LOL that is seriously pathetic. I think each team lives in their own bubble, cut off from the rest of civilization. How do they not know the OT rules by now? Especially since we make fun of players every year for not knowing them.
Stupid ass Welker lol
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Wes Welker f**ks it up in his homecoming. A couple of crucial drops plus the terrible PR direction. Him and Peyton love to choke in big moments

You're kidding, right? It's completely 100% his fault. He calls peter literally 1 second before the ball comes down. The guy has absolutely no chance to get out of the way with him waiting that long.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
They went full Cody Pickett

o no you didnt
Brady now 10-4 vs. Manning
This might have been the best game of the year, and it ended so fitting given all the b******t non-calls/calls in Denver's favor (they literally helped a paraplegic QB put the game into OT). -I'm not a fan of the Pats (never been), but given all the s**t I've seen since since last Sunday, I'm really glad this ended the way it did.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
This might have been the best game of the year, and it ended so fitting given all the b******t non-calls/calls in Denver's favor (they literally helped a paraplegic QB put the game into OT). -I'm not a fan of the Pats (never been), but given all the s**t I've seen since since last Sunday, I'm really glad this ended the way it did.

Can you explain this further? Outside the late non PI call I didn't see refs altering anything