There are 128 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**** WEEK 12 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 11/21 - 11/25 ****

Originally posted by SportsFan:
The NFL has a huge problem on its hands. But like everything they will just ignore it and expect us to continue to give them our money.

And they'll get away with it too. Because despite the diminished quality of the game, not enough people care deeply enough to make a difference in the NFL's profit margins. I mean look at everybody in this forum who's watching this game and it's not even a Niner game!
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Blatent offensive PI not called on grahm.

Don't expect anything to get called on the Saints, its the Sean Payton f**king reunion tour, NFL wants to set up a "clash of the titans" against Seattle next week, doesn't help to have the Saints lose any games when setting that up.

Can't setup a Brady or Manning vs Brees matchup in the Superbowl if the Saints don't get homefield advantage in the playoffs seeing how chitty they've been on the road.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Nov 21, 2013 at 8:05 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Ok, if other players get away with crap like this, I'm going to start going with these conspiracies

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/175818-new-theory-niners-struggles/

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/175810-does-league-have-something-against/
Game

f**k you bounty c**ters.
Few people I'd rather punch in the face in the NFL more than Sean Payton...
Originally posted by KezarLivin:

Way behind Pete Carroll though.

Dude looks like he's overdone the botox heavily but sadly I think that is his natural face.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
When the cameras caught a shot of the Falcon's owner (his face) toward the end, I felt very sad/sorry that very moment for some odd reason
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

Dude looks like he's overdone the botox heavily but sadly I think that is his natural face.

I'd hate to have to go to his funeral... maybe closed-casket would be an option
  • jrg
  • Veteran
falcons are worthless
Originally posted by LVJay:
When the cameras caught a shot of the Falcon's owner (his face) toward the end, I felt very sad/sorry that very moment for some odd reason

Old man just wants one ring before he croaks.
The whole "Who Dat" chant is one of the dumbest f**king things in sports. "Hey, let's all reiterate how illiterate people from Louisiana are."
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
The whole "Who Dat" chant is one of the dumbest f**king things in sports. "Hey, let's all reiterate how illiterate people from Louisiana are."

wasn't it enough for you that they showed just how lame they could be with the paper bags over the head... dumber than a bag of hair
man f**k the NFL and it's inconsistent officiating.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Old man just wants one ring before he croaks.

He's a good owner and probably deserves one... I hope he gets one some day, but not on our clock