LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 426 users in the forums

**** WEEK 12 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 11/21 - 11/25 ****

Shop 49ers game tickets
Was there any doubt that Brady would make that throw right there...........................dude makes it look so damn easy.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Why does it look like other QB's such as Brady always have forever to throw the ball, meanwhile the 49ers end up with 2 or 3 guys in the backfield almost immediately.
Combination of scheme and personnel. We're a running offense with bigger lineman better suited for run blocking than pass blocking. Plus there are also things that we could do to scheme better against a pass rush.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Why does it look like other QB's such as Brady always have forever to throw the ball, meanwhile the 49ers end up with 2 or 3 guys in the backfield almost immediately.
Combination of scheme and personnel. We're a running offense with bigger lineman better suited for run blocking than pass blocking. Plus there are also things that we could do to scheme better against a pass rush.

This.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NickV:
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:

Because they draft guys who can pass block. Lol

Lol, we have our moments. But it's mostly true.

Teams also know they can't always play man coverage against teams with an offense/a QB that knows how to read defenses.

When defenses face us, they put 11 in the box and dare Kap/Roman to pass on their Phantom DBs
Wow, that was a hell of an interception by Logan Ryan, damn he jumped on that like a fat kid on a cupcake.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Originally posted by LVJay:
What's wrong with getting 3 pts there? Stupid Belichick!

They had only 5 seconds left with 1 timeout and weren't in FG range

i believe he is talking about the game earlier when they went for it in 4th down instead of electing to kick the FG

Oh well then I agree!

With the way the Donkeys are choking on a big one right about now, the Patsies may not even need the measly 3pts...
Peyton Manning led team chokes against the Patriots? Say it ain't so.
I'll never understand anyone that would rather have Peyton over Brady.
How the f**k do the Broncos blow that 24 pt lead?

Peyton and the Broncos in full choke mode right now.

Wasn't that Ty Law in the Patriot secondary?
This is like 'their' version of our '89 Eagles game.
I remember when there was discussion about Edelman possibly joining the 49ers in the offseason, woulda have been nice.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
I wonder how Roman expects the offense to all of a sudden "pop"

Kinda like how the Patsies are poppin right now or like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQrhqJXgyFI
Share 49ersWebzone