LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 326 users in the forums

**** WEEK 12 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 11/21 - 11/25 ****

Shop 49ers game tickets
I f**king hate the NFL.
f**k the NFL and their refs.
Looks like the nfl wants the saints in the sb
How did that sack on Ryan NOT get a flag????? That was worse that the hit on Brees.
How us that not offensive face mask on the saints. This is blatant BS by the refs.
How's that not a flag on Graham
No flags for fg post as a prop and no flag for punching goal post (ken norton rule)

Wtf!!!!!!
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
No flags for fg post as a prop and no flag for punching goal post (ken norton rule)

Wtf!!!!!!

Yet Vernon gets a 15 yarder in NFCCG in 2012 for standing on TV stand.
When the product gets compromised viewership will go down. The NFL covers themselves by not calling ANYTHING in the last 2 minutes. Good-Dell walks around like the emperor with no clothes. What irritates me is that this is football to the new fan, they're rooting for flags like we used to root for good hits. I don't see it changing, the only thing that could change is my interest.
Late to the party (watching on delay) F*CK THAT NON CALL ON MATT RYAN! UN-BELIEVABLE!!!!

Originally posted by RishikeshA:
When the product gets compromised viewership will go down. The NFL covers themselves by not calling ANYTHING in the last 2 minutes. Good-Dell walks around like the emperor with no clothes. What irritates me is that this is football to the new fan, they're rooting for flags like we used to root for good hits. I don't see it changing, the only thing that could change is my interest.

That drives me nuts when people applaud routine penalties.
Someone on FB said this is the same officiating crew as well.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Late to the party (watching on delay) F*CK THAT NON CALL ON MATT RYAN! UN-BELIEVABLE!!!!

same here, im 20 minutes behind and just saw it. THIS IS F*CKING RIDICULOUS.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Someone on FB said this is the same officiating crew as well.

[ angry]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Niners Nation ‏@NinersNation

Hey @MikePereira, apparently it's called 9 times out of 10 [video] CC: @ahmadbrooks55 #49ers http://sbn.to/1c82K2I
Share 49ersWebzone