LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 276 users in the forums

**** WEEK 12 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 11/21 - 11/25 ****

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
If he plays against a team that I think can beat the niners in the superbowl, then I want them to go down early. Every team I root for in the playoffs is based on lombardi count, and who is the least likely threat.
First comes the threat, second comes the draft position. Have I understand it correctly?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
lol derp moment

nvm i remember now
This game headed for a tie LOL
As far as SF is concerned GB loss > GB Tie > GB win. So, go Vikings, but sorta OK if they hold on to the tie.
Originally posted by communist:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
If he plays against a team that I think can beat the niners in the superbowl, then I want them to go down early. Every team I root for in the playoffs is based on lombardi count, and who is the least likely threat.
First comes the threat, second comes the draft position. Have I understand it correctly?

Super Bowl win > draft position, so yes, you have.
i forgot what it was like to have to root for other teams in the 2nd half of the season. last 2 seasons there was no real worry of not making playoffs
[ Edited by phatbutskinny on Nov 24, 2013 at 1:48 PM ]
Cardinals are having their way with the Colts thus far.
Originally posted by captveg:
As far as SF is concerned GB loss > GB Tie > GB win. So, go Vikings, but sorta OK if they hold on to the tie.

Yeah, if they tie, it's not like they're gonna be winning any of the tougher games left on their schedule. -Our only wildcard threat in my book is, and will be the Cards until we face them in the final week.
For those still wishing Josh Gordon was in Niner red (including me): 14 rec 237 yards and a TD.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Rodgers with the Ditka mustache lol

cmon flynn throw a pick 6
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Cardinals are having their way with the Colts thus far.

f**k this.
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
cmon flynn throw a pick 6

He looks very at home in that system, struggled everywhere else, comes in and starts chucking it for huge chunks of yards in his first game again. That's what happens when you run a very QB friendly offense.
why wasnt there a 10 second run off on the first GB false start?
Now TY Hilton is likely out for the rest of the game and Luck looks utterly helpless atm.
Share 49ersWebzone