There are 182 users in the forums

**** WEEK 12 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 11/21 - 11/25 ****

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Fair enough. I just know at the end of the day, he has earned his fair share of respect and money, so he'll be fine, regardless. I'll root for him again next year or in the playoffs if he plays against a team I want to lose.

But any playoff win for KC = lower draft position for SF. So, by your logic, you can't root for the Chiefs in the playoffs.

If he plays against a team that I think can beat the niners in the superbowl, then I want them to go down early. Every team I root for in the playoffs is based on lombardi count, and who is the least likely threat.
[ Edited by blunt_probe on Nov 24, 2013 at 1:37 PM ]
Originally posted by Jcool:
Matt Miller ‏@nfldraftscout

Alex Smith takes a coverage sack, let's 15 (!!!) seconds run off the clock.

LOL at 15 seconds. Snap was at 13 seconds left in the game, time out at 5 seconds left. That's 8 seconds. And it was fairly irrelevant - the game was lost by the KC defense. Smith had a pretty great game and already led a game winning drive if the defense did their part.
Originally posted by JeuSF49:
Hali and Houston out and the passrush disapears.

To be fair, they didn't register a sack in two games with those guys
Fair enough. I just know at the end of the day, he has earned his fair share of respect and money, so he'll be fine, regardless. I'll root for him again next year or in the playoffs if he plays against a team I want to lose.

But any playoff win for KC = lower draft position for SF. So, by your logic, you can't root for the Chiefs in the playoffs.

If he plays against a team that I think can beat the niners in the superbowl, then I want them to go down early. Every team I root for in the playoffs is based on lombardi count, and who is the least likely threat.

So, you do value some things more than a handful of spots in the draft. Good to know.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I missed it. how is the packers and Vikings game still going?
Idk if a tie in greenbay helps us wildcard wise. Guess its one less win for them

So, you do value some things more than a handful of spots in the draft. Good to know.

I value the niners' success above all else like any real fan should. Right now it's better for the chiefs to lose for the niners' sake, so that's what I'm doing.
[ Edited by blunt_probe on Nov 24, 2013 at 1:40 PM ]
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Is this the Chiefs message board? Alex and the Chiefs can kiss my ass
Would be huge for the Cards to lose today, golden opportunity to take the #6 seed and lock it down in advance.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Idk if a tie in greenbay helps us wildcard wise. Guess its one less win for them

no. did the nfl change rules to college?

how is gb winning in over time and the game is still going?

Originally posted by jrg:

lol where have u been dude
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

did they change it?

did they change it?

if a team scores a FG on their first possession, the other team still gets a chance to tie or win.

its been like that in the playoffs since like 2010, and they implemented in the reg season last season
[ Edited by phatbutskinny on Nov 24, 2013 at 1:44 PM ]
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Rams helping us out.

Or, helping us out.

That's four straight weeks of consistent good play with 2 losses and 2 wins. I'm not used to consistency, but sure hope it continues against you next week.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

did they change it?

if a team scores a FG on their first possession, the other team still gets a chance to tie or win.

hmm..ok

guess i missed that change haha I was like wtf
Share 49ersWebzone