There are 131 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**** WEEK 12 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 11/21 - 11/25 ****

Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Whats the point of rooting for the chiefs? Don't we want a better pick next year?

Some of us think they are entertaining and like Smith and want him to be successful more than we care about a 5-8 spot difference in the 2nd round of the draft.
Whats the point of rooting for the chiefs? Don't we want a better pick next year?

There is no point, and yes, we should want a better draft pick. I don't get any niner fans cheering for Alex's success at the expense of the niners' gain.
[ Edited by blunt_probe on Nov 24, 2013 at 1:22 PM ]
Well Mia shat the bad on that one.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran

YOU SUCK DOLPHINS!!
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

There is no point, and yes, we should want a better draft pick. I don't get any niner fans cheering for Alex's success at the expense of the niners' gain.

Yeah, thats F'd up right there.
colts
Might wanna cover Woodhead, guys

cuz draft picks really are a crapshoot anyway, and some of us have a lot of respect for Alex Smith so we root for him
Danny Woodhead is beating up the Chiefs, strong defense here late.

Yeah, thats F'd up right there.

No, it's not. At this point the draft position change would be so minimal that it just doesn't hold up as being that important for many of us. I'd rather watch good football and see a player I like succeed.
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

cuz draft picks really are a crapshoot anyway, and some of us have a lot of respect for Alex Smith so we root for him

Why do people have to call out people for rooting for Alex? It's an insecurity is all. I like the Chiefs, I'll admit it. Why does that bother anybody or have any bearing on anything what so ever?

AND OMG CHIEFS GOT A SACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bears and detroit lost.....this pleases me but fack the dolphins
Chiefs defense today
Really glad we didn't get Shawn Smith