LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 260 users in the forums

are the Giants doing it again?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Started 0-6. Now they are 4-6, and are only 1.5 games back of nfc east lead. They were left for dead and now seemed poised to snatch the nfc least crown. Will it happen yet again?
they were left for dead because the league always over reacts to things. even at 0-6 i dont think they were ever more than 3 games out of 1st place. its was very predictable the east would need 9 wins maybe even only 8, all they had to do was win a few games and have enough talent to certainly do that.
Other than Philly ( whom i think is a tad overrated ) they really haven't beaten anybody yet, but giving the remainder of their schedule, they could certainly make a move towards the playoffs for sure.
World Series #3 in 2014
Lord knows who wins this train wreck of a division. In the end I have hunch it will be Dallas.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Lord knows who wins this train wreck of a division. In the end I have hunch it will be Dallas.

same. they have the more complete team of the bunch.
I wish our fans had this perspective. At 6-4, we're been left for dead according to some posters
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
I think they will make a push, not sure if they will make it to the playoffs, but I sure would like to see them beat the Cowboys and of course our friends to the north.
sucking cockage? of course!

I gotta be honest, I can see the GIANTS winning this division at 8-8 or 9-7 and you know what? They have the experience to actually make a splash in the playoffs, they are a time that plays to the level of their opponents. They are all over the map. they'll get thumped one week and then turn around and do the thumping the very next week.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
World Series #3 in 2014

Hudson signed with the right team
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
sucking cockage? of course!

• nj9er
  • Veteran
They beat Josh Freeman who was on the Vikings ten days, Matt Barkley, a bad kneed Terrell Pryor, and Scott Tolzien. Now they have Romo, Rivers, RG3 (twice), Wilson, Stafford. I say 8 wins at the most.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Share 49ersWebzone