LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 298 users in the forums

Are the Panthers legit?

Shop 49ers game tickets
They're 7-3 and beat us and the Pats in back-to-back weeks.
Fluke
I'm still not buying. Their defense is great, and Cam, while overall playing better is still inconsistent.
Not buying, but it won't matter, they'll keep getting calls in their favor, and continue to lead with their helmets. This game is f**king rigged.
Yes. They beat good teams unlike us.
It's all Roman's fault.
No question that they are a playoff team. Their defense is legit and the offense is solid. On the other hand, I would feel good drawing them in the playoffs. They don't really scare me as a fan from a matchup standpoint.
They still have New Orleans twice, I think those two games will show where Carolina is (and if we do our job right, those two games might determine our playoff position).
I believe so.
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
I believe so.

D is solid, Offense not so much. If cam plays like he did his rookie year they could be really scary
[ Edited by ChipDouglas510 on Nov 18, 2013 at 9:30 PM ]

• LVJay
  • Veteran
I hate to say it....
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
D is solid, Offense not so much. If cam plays like he did his rookie year they could be really scary

Yet, they must be doing something right, considering their point differential is 4th best in the NFL . . .
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Fluke

You could easily say that about us after the 2011 season, so lets not call the kettle black just yet.

The Panthers are the 2013 version of us two years ago.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Legit good team, but not a contender. Their D is overrated, had been feasting on bad QBs. NE put up almost 400 yards, passed and ran very well, but killed themselves with a turnover at the goal line and that dumb personal foul penalty.
Originally posted by linkboy:
You could easily say that about us after the 2011 season, so lets not call the kettle black just yet.

The Panthers are the 2013 version of us two years ago.

No, that would be the Chiefs.
Share 49ersWebzone