LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 310 users in the forums

More proof that NFL refs are very biased in calling games.

Shop 49ers game tickets
I really hate to harp on this issue, but this really pisses me off.

I'm a firm believer that a ref shouldn't be so trigger happy during the third and fourth quarters of the games. In fact, they should let the two teams playing to determine who's going to win, not the refs. Only if the infraction that is so obvious, a flag should be thrown. I'm tired of these ticky tack infractions that are determining games. IF, and this is a big IF, the refs did their job against the Saints, it would be the Cardinals that would control their own destiny, not the Saints. If the refs did their job at the Browns and Patriots game, it would be the Bengals that would control their destiny for the second seed. (the game where brady brought them back at the end but was aided by a phantom PI call. {It wasn't even close. That ref totally blew the call}) And the list goes on.

I know human errors are a part of the game, but damn, it's not their jobs to determine the outcome of the game. Keep the f**king flags in your pocket.Also, I know that these refs are only part-time but how come the NFL cannot hire full-time refs. I would like to see former assistant coaches that know the game inside out to be refs. They would eat, sleep, and breathe football-not these part-time incompetent old geezer refs.
[ Edited by pdizo916 on Dec 29, 2013 at 8:51 AM ]
Delay of game on the DEFENSE.

Really?
Kaep takes another shot to the head while sliding.... No call.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Kaep takes another shot to the head while sliding.... No call.

Meanwhile, they flagged the bears for the same penalty that they should have on Kaep. Rodgers' head was never touched.

No call on Dockett pinning him down with his knee in his stomach either. Dockett is one of the dirtiest players I've ever seen and he's never flagged. IMO he is not far off from Suh.

The non-call on the Andre Roberts push of TD was BS too.
[ Edited by TheRatMan13 on Dec 29, 2013 at 6:25 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone