There are 234 users in the forums

**** WEEK 11 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 11/14 - 11/18 ****

Shop 49ers game tickets
I am looking forward to this week more than any game this season so far because it's the first time Harbaugh has acknowledged the screen passes need to be run.

Oh look another slant
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
I am looking forward to this week more than any game this season so far because it's the first time Harbaugh has acknowledged the screen passes need to be run.

Oh look another slant

Oh good,

we get to see more LMJ
Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:

Oh look another slant

Oh good,

we get to see more LMJ

After he said "point taken", I am just really curious if we start seeing these types of plays or if he was just giving lip service.
Luck's game tonight versus Tennessee is actually very Kaepernick like when the Niners played Tennessee. That's kind of weird.
If the Titans postseason hopes just went poof, just need to let their head coach go and salvage what is left of their season.You just don't spend a hundred million dollars and come out in the end like this.

Their owner's death saved their head coach. With the passing down in ownership, its time for him to send out a statement moves.
Wow

The Titans scored, and our old friend was the recipient of it.

Time for the onside
I'd trade Boldin for Delanie.
God, I wish Delanie was still here.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:

Stretches the field better and makes run/pass plays. Better than Celek or Snyder.

Lol watching Andrew Luck and Russell Wilson run makes me laugh. It looks like they are trying so hard. Like it hurts.
Delanie Walker – fantasy Star.
We passed on Coby Fleener so we could get AJ Jenkins.....
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Why do people help Andrew Luck up when they tackle him?

Call me old fashioned, but I would NEVER help an opposing player up, especially a second-year player.

Right... A lot of players think that way (they want the other guy to get tired of picking himself up), why would they want to waste their own energy
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
We passed on Coby Fleener so we could get AJ Jenkins.....

Still frustrates me.

I will say that if Vance were used more, I think he could be every bit as effective as Fleener.
Share 49ersWebzone