There are 187 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**** WEEK 11 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 11/14 - 11/18 ****

Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
If the half of NT doesn't think Kap isn't a franchise guy, then they need to say Luck isn't or they're hypocrites

It's amazing how losing his #1 WR has made Luck turn to s**t largely.
f**k you Gary.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
If the half of NT doesn't think Kap isn't a franchise guy, then they need to say Luck isn't or they're hypocrites

It's amazing how losing his #1 WR has made Luck turn to s**t largely.

Kap looks like an inexperienced QB who can't make any plays when his weapons are gone.

But guess what, Andrew Luck looks like (wait for it...)



























an experienced QB who can't make any plays because his weapons are gone! Who would have thunk it?
Is Hilton injured or just sucking?
Trent Richardson, 1 yard, 1 carry total tonight.
Originally posted by YungBird:
Is Hilton injured or just sucking?

It's Colin Luck
Roman I hope you are watching the Colts offense in this two minute drive.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Kap looks like an inexperienced QB who can't make any plays when his weapons are gone.

But guess what, Andrew Luck looks like (wait for it...)



























an experienced QB who can't make any plays because his weapons are gone! Who would have thunk it?



At least tge Colts are running a pro-style offense, multiple targets, RB's going out for passes, slants, short and intermediate throws..etc
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
So much parody in the NFL... this same team knocked off the Broncos, Hawks, and Niners.

I think the word you're looking for is parity, parody refers to a mocking form of comedy.

TBF, the Niners ARE a parody of their once great selves...
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
At least tge Colts are running a pro-style offense, multiple targets, RB's going out for passes, slants, short and intermediate throws..etc

Pfff if they had Greg Roman calling the plays they'd be ahead 21-0
Luck had like 2 guys wide open on that last play, could easily have been a touchdown, dude's trash, a garbage one read quarterback. Colts should just go ahead and draft Teddy Bridgewater, Luck is useless.



[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Nov 14, 2013 at 6:54 PM ]
Another failed Harbaugh protege in the NFL. QB whisperer my ass...
I hope the NFL drops the hammer on Erik Walden, suspend him for no less than 2 or 3 games, no room in football for that BS.
Walker should have flopped after the headbutt
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,697
ESPN Stats & Info ‏@ESPNStatsInfo

Andrew Luck is 1-for-4 on throws more than 10 yards downfield, 9-for-27 on those throws in last 3 games (46% completion pct in first 8 gms)