There are 64 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**** WEEK 11 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 11/14 - 11/18 ****

Hope Kap is watching the game as well.
tom brady is gonna help us avenge our loss against the panthers since he's a 49ers fan.
Originally posted by niner4ever12:
tom brady is gonna help us avenge our loss against the panthers since he's a 49ers fan.

Patriots over 300 yards offense versus the panthers D already. It makes our offense look like a freaking 1973 Pinto that's rusted out and missing three piston valves.
The Patriots offense is so well oiled. Ours is no where close. If Roman doesn't turn this around he has to go.
Brady is relentless, he picks apart a good defense. With the Niners it seems that a call or a mistake goes against the offense and they can't follow up with a play. Brady connects on seam patterns with the receiver going at top speed. I can't recall that happening with the 49ers since Crabtree went down.
This is the part of the game or Belichick makes Rivera look like a retard coach.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
I hate rooting for the patriots but I am right now
s**t.. they had to show that didn't they... f**k... now I don't want them to win.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
s**t.. they had to show that didn't they... f**k... now I don't want them to win.

wow if they win, they're going tie us with 153 wins in 200 games..
You guys see that s**t, they're leading with their f**king helmets. -That pats O-lineman was trying to tell the ref that, their defense is dirty as s**t.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
f**k Pats

No.. they are going to pass us. But I believe they are only at 186 games so they have plenty of time to surpass.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Panther D hoping Brady doesn't get the ball again... getting gassed.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Cammmmm
Originally posted by SportsFan:

No.. they are going to pass us. But I believe they are only at 186 games so they have plenty of time to surpass.

That stat will look good in their trophy case.