There are 48 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**** WEEK 11 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 11/14 - 11/18 ****

Originally posted by Jcool:
ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk

In the last three games, the Colts have been outscored 63-3 in the first half.

and we lost to them 27-7
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Nov 14, 2013 at 6:01 PM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,910
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Jcool:
ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk

In the last three games, the Colts have been outscored 63-3 in the first half.

and we lost to them 27-7

To be fair it was 10-7 at half.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Jcool:
ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk

In the last three games, the Colts have been outscored 63-3 in the first half.

and we lost to them 27-7

To be fair it was 10-7 at half.

It was like 10 to 7 in the 4th quarter.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Jcool:
ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk

In the last three games, the Colts have been outscored 63-3 in the first half.

and we lost to them 27-7

To be fair it was 10-7 at half.

duh
Luck has been playing like pure s**t and still does not get HALF the criticism Kap does.
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
Luck has been playing like pure s**t and still does not get HALF the criticism Kap does.

It's cuz Kap is black
Wtf.. that is not a penalty.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
Luck has been playing like pure s**t and still does not get HALF the criticism Kap does.

It's cuz Kap is black

lol 3 15 yd penalties?
Delanie should have knocked that dude's head off. Seriously, how you gonna head butt a guy who doesn't have a helmet on, what kind of pansy ass b******t is that?
Indy is stupid
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Indy is stupid

Reggie Wayne goes down with an injury and the entire team implodes. They look turrible right now.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Nov 14, 2013 at 6:41 PM ]
So much parody in the NFL... this same team knocked off the Broncos, Hawks, and Niners.
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
So much parody in the NFL... this same team knocked off the Broncos, Hawks, and Niners.

I think the word you're looking for is parity, parody refers to a mocking form of comedy.
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
Luck has been playing like pure s**t and still does not get HALF the criticism Kap does.

If the half of NT doesn't think Kap isn't a franchise guy, then they need to say Luck isn't or they're hypocrites