LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 118 users in the forums

**** WEEK 11 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 11/14 - 11/18 ****

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • vaden
  • Veteran
I guess Reid took KC +7.5
Tough to tell where the ball is when it goes OOB on the reach. Sure, at the longest part of his reach he is past the 30, but he's also a good two feet out of bounds at that point.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
not a clear first down. impossible to tell the ball was in bounds when it crossed the marker
30 1/4 yard line LMAO - but where was the ball when it went OOB? Impossible to tell.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Originally posted by captveg:
30 1/4 yard line LMAO - but where was the ball when it went OOB? Impossible to tell.

yeah, so much for "indisputable visual evidence"
Going to suck for Chiefs to be 13-3 and a wild card team.
One thing about the NFL, you don't bet against their boys (Brady, Manning, Brees...)
Why is Denver passing now? Stupid.

I swear these coaches are terrible at situational football in this league.
[ Edited by captveg on Nov 17, 2013 at 8:53 PM ]
PI/Holding not called on Bowe's arms there
that reminded me of our last series vs the Giants in the playoffs... pass at the feet.

Originally posted by Afrikan:
that reminded me of our last series vs the Giants in the playoffs... pass at the feet.

Threw to a spot on back shoulder that didn't line up; could have been a better pass, and Bowe could have gone back for the ball a bit better. Mostly Smith on that pass. Doesn't excuse the bad drops on previous plays by WRs though. Those hurt way more.
[ Edited by captveg on Nov 17, 2013 at 9:02 PM ]
  • vaden
  • Veteran
I bet Alex +80.5 passing yards vs. Peyton. c'mon Alex, just need 7 passing yards here.
Bad decision by Smith there. You need to force it down the field here.
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by Afrikan:

Threw to a spot on back shoulder that didn't line up; could have been a better pass, and Bowe could have gone back for the ball a bit better. Mostly Smith on that pass. Doesn't excuse the bad drops on previous plays by WRs though. Those hurt way more.

Passes to the outside should be thrown low. It gets there quicker and only your guy can get to it, but not the defender. This is similar to the last pass in the Ravens' game in 2011 to Ted Ginn that he dropped (hit him in the chest as he goes to the ground). Low to the ground. Bowe knows it too. He just couldn't get to it because the defend had his other arm
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Nov 17, 2013 at 9:09 PM ]
  • vaden
  • Veteran
lol fail, -12 yards
Share 49ersWebzone