There are 97 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

ex-raider todd christensen dead

• xcfan
  • Veteran
medical problems related to liver. age 57. the guy was so witty and alive on and off the field. rip, loquacious one.

I grew up watching this guy in admiration. He was a big part of their success. Way too young to go. I saw him at a mall when my dad and I were at a Hallmark, my dad introduced himself and TC shook his hand. The guy looked so huge to me, like invincible huge. In fact he was the first NFL player I ever saw in public.
EXCELLENT player.

RIP sir.
RIP

One of the first players I remember liking. I didn't hate the Raiders when I was a little kid. I liked Marcus Allen and Todd Christensen.
Originally posted by Muggins:
RIP

One of the first players I remember liking. I didn't hate the Raiders when I was a little kid. I liked Marcus Allen and Todd Christensen.

I liked Bo Jackson in addition to those two guys.

RIP Todd Christensen. Great college player. Great NFL player. Great color analyst. By all accounts great human being.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
i wonder i he got hepatitis from a bad blood transfusion during his gall bladder operation years ago?
I remember him a little as a child. Loved his commentary on the America's Game series. He was one of my favorites. Tremendous loss and far too young. RIP.
I remember sacking this dude with Lott and Carter on Tecmo Bowl .

RIP
Sad...too young!