There are 76 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Ed Reed released by Texans.

Originally posted by Hopper:
I doubt he's coming here to be a backup.

At this point i don't think he has much of a choice hes old injured and washed up i don't see him getting a starting job anywhere i would take him on the Niners but only as a back up.
HELL NO

Why do you think he hardly played and was cut.....he's too slow now
SIgn him at WR.
i didn't see him do much this season, but id rather cut a special teams player and bring him in at league's minimum
Slow, injured and his career is over.

I bet he'd be an excellent coach or mentor to a young Safety.
Didn't he get burned by Vernon w/a bad hammy?
Originally posted by kazak13:
i didn't see him do much this season, but id rather cut a special teams player and bring him in at league's minimum

Our ST has been lights out! If it't aint broke don't fix it
yeah true that.. Reed is done..
Guys, have you seen Reed this year? Dude is done.
[ Edited by NeonNiner on Nov 12, 2013 at 1:15 PM ]
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
Guys, have you seen Reed this year? Dude is done.

Can't be worse than Craig Dahl!
Originally posted by Empire49:
Can't be worse than Craig Dahl!

I don't know man. Reed looks pretty bad. I about puked on Sunday when Reid went down in anticipation of Craig Dahl coming in but he surprisingly wasn't that aweful as a fill in. Having him start this weekend against the Saints though???
Originally posted by NinerG94:
Originally posted by Empire49:
Can't be worse than Craig Dahl!

I don't know man. Reed looks pretty bad. I about puked on Sunday when Reid went down in anticipation of Craig Dahl coming in but he surprisingly wasn't that aweful as a fill in. Having him start this weekend against the Saints though???

Dahl gets a pick six versus the saints... BOOK IT!
Even Reed said he's not the player he used to be. So no thanks! I'll pass!!
no?


Craig Dahl is better than reed right now