There are 211 users in the forums

Offensive coordinator candidates around the NFL

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Roman is likely to move on to a head coaching job somewhere at the end of this season. I don't think that an in season, in the middle of the playoff chase kind of move is going to happen with him (bummer!). Let's all hope he rediscovers his game by next week or when Crabtree comes back.

Butt-Fu-k Idaho High School is looking for a HC.
Originally posted by DJamhour:
First time i have watched Kyle Shanahans offense with the BROWNS this year. I feel like we should be as smooth looking as the brown on offense, quick developing plays, runs, play action, runs, mix it up with intermediate passes. Except with the talent we have we should be able to use that type of system much more effectively with many different mismatches we could exploit. I guess Kyle Shanahan is pretty good, this is actually the first browns game i have watched all season so I couldnt actually see the play calls.

Just watched the Browns dissect Cinn.

Very impressive Shannahan.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
First time i have watched Kyle Shanahans offense with the BROWNS this year. I feel like we should be as smooth looking as the brown on offense, quick developing plays, runs, play action, runs, mix it up with intermediate passes. Except with the talent we have we should be able to use that type of system much more effectively with many different mismatches we could exploit. I guess Kyle Shanahan is pretty good, this is actually the first browns game i have watched all season so I couldnt actually see the play calls.

I was most impressed with 7 2nd half points including zero in the 4th quarter.
Originally posted by genus49:
I know you're joking but I'd put my life on the fact that Manning's real reason for not signing with us(outside of money) was he didn't want to run this type of offense. Had nothing to do with playing in the same conference as Eli.

Makes sense to me.
Originally posted by Jcool:
I was most impressed with 7 2nd half points including zero in the 4th quarter.

No name receivers, young rbs. Hoyer looking solid out there. I feel he can do a good jobbb . But I'm not a coach so I'm not sure
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

He has done well with them, but I just can't let go of what went down in Washington.
Share 49ersWebzone