There are 107 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**** WEEK 10 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 11/7 - 11/11 ****

lol Akers gonna Ake
Originally posted by mayo49:
I'd just like to see the Lions put in their place. They think they've arrived.

You should have heard bear fans after weeks 1,2 and 3 and then after beating a Rodgerless packers.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by Jcool:
So I guess you think the 49ers aren't winners. Since for most of the 00s they have not won.

I saw them win a superbowl...something i've never see the bears do.

How young are you? The Bears were in the 2006 Superbowl.
Originally posted by Muggins:
lol Akers gonna Ake

You read my mind LOL.
So I guess you think the 49ers aren't winners. Since for most of the 00s they have not won.

WIN a superbowl.....

He said win a Super Bowl which they last did in '86. So maybe he never has seen them win a Super Bowl.
If the 49ers and Seattle end up with the same regular reason record, I believe one of the tie breaking procedures is the PPG. I guess the 49ers should stack on points even if there is a reasonable lead.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

WIN a superbowl.....

Its been 28 years for the Bears and 19 years for the 49ers. 9 year difference isn't huge.
Pryor is going to learn a lot from this game.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
pryor has no wisdom. he doesn't see or execute very basic qb stuff. he'll make a kick-ass play 1-in-20, but the other 19 plays are garbage arranged by an idiot.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
He said win a Super Bowl which they last did in '86. So maybe he never has seen them win a Super Bowl.

exactly. I fully understand and aware that the bears have a great illustrious history which precedes my birth; however, as of the last twenty years, them and the lions have been the laughing stock of the NFC North/Central.

I just hate the bears so my hatred has blinded me some...
Is depressing watching Atlanta, they are getting absolutely annhilated by the Seahawks. It reminds me of the 9ers in week 2.
ATL just entered the red zone and then promptly turned the ball over LOL.
Its been 28 years for the Bears and 19 years for the 49ers. 9 year difference isn't huge.

uh, actually it is. If the niners won't win a superbowl in another nine years, i would completely lose my mind. In a 9 yr time span, the niners won four of their SBs. Also, Dallas and NE has won three SB's in four years. Alot can happen in a decade.....

Are you a closet bear fan or something?
[ Edited by pdizo916 on Nov 10, 2013 at 12:47 PM ]
Originally posted by xcfan:
pryor has no wisdom. he doesn't see or execute very basic qb stuff. he'll make a kick-ass play 1-in-20, but the other 19 plays are garbage arranged by an idiot.

He has to learn how to move in the pocket, all of the athleticism and yet he was a statue on 3rd down. There was a huge window for him to slide into, but he missed it.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home