LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 238 users in the forums

**** WEEK 10 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 11/7 - 11/11 ****

Shop 49ers game tickets
Ponder

Just feed Adrian, k?
[ Edited by NeonNiner on Nov 7, 2013 at 5:47 PM ]
That was not helmet to helmet
LOL, that hit was way late, I'm half paying attention to the game while doing work and I called it.
Originally posted by SportsFan:

No it wasn't, but Ponder did get hit late.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by SportsFan:

No it wasn't, but Ponder did get hit late.

No he didn't. This league.. I tell ya
That call was weak. It was the twist and slam that they called I think, but still a weak ass call.
Ouch, 8 guys out for Vikings, cant even field an active 46 man roster. 4 on o and d.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Just imagine how terrible the Vikings would be without AP
Why do you even PONDER passing?
Originally posted by Tman:

They have no passing game. They need another stud WR. Jennings is decent, but Simpson isnt a #2 WR. And Rudolph broke his foot, so that will hamper them.

I can see them taking a Paul Richardson, Allen Robinson, Donte Moncrief in 2nd round. I see either a QB or Clowney in rd 1. If Not that, then Watkins or Lee makes sense.

Time to switch to the real game.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by Tman:

They have no passing game. They need another stud WR. Jennings is decent, but Simpson isnt a #2 WR. And Rudolph broke his foot, so that will hamper them.

I can see them taking a Paul Richardson, Allen Robinson, Donte Moncrief in 2nd round. I see either a QB or Clowney in rd 1. If Not that, then Watkins or Lee makes sense.
They have Patterson as well. With all their needs I doubt they spend another 1st rounder on a WR. I think they take a QB in this QB loaded draft.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
They have Patterson as well. With all their needs I doubt they spend another 1st rounder on a WR. I think they take a QB in this QB loaded draft.

This. Patterson is incredibly raw, but as he develops, he'll be a beast, might take him a couple of years but he's already doing damage as a kick returner.
Yeah, that was weak, stupid on the Redskins players part to retaliate.
The NFL should start flexing games earlier so they could flex sorry boring ass games like this out if primetime. This Monday night game sucks too and needed to be flexed.
[ Edited by 808niner4lyphe on Nov 7, 2013 at 6:15 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone