There are 145 users in the forums

RG3

Shop 49ers game tickets
Ha! Go Colt go!
  • vaden
  • Veteran
A big thank you to Dan Snyder for not allowing Gruden to bench RG-Me until after the last game, or else we'd probably be 6-5.
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Ha! Go Colt go!

This! lol
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Robert Griffin the Turd is turrible.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Wow, this sh*t is real. If you play sh*t, you get benched.

Just as well they didn't put Colt McCoy in last week, just imagine if they beat us ?! Thank God for that !! Phew. LOL.
I'm not 100% convinced Washington is ready to move on from RG3. We all know they gave up a truck load for him and Snyder is enamored by him. Let's be honest, we all know Colt isn't the answer and neither was Cousins. I think this may be a ploy to ensure Griffins health and possibly build trade value for Colt so they can make a play another QB to develop behind RG3 if he does not look good in camp next summer. At this point I would rather see Griffin go to another team in a smaller media market; Tennessee (hook back up with Kendall Wright), Houston (back in Texas where the media will not be as relentless), Philly (I think Chip could get the play out of him we saw year one).
  • vaden
  • Veteran
They'd have to pick up an $18.4m option on RGMe next season. He's gone. His narcissism is so toxic to that locker room, they're done giving him a chance.
Originally posted by vaden:
They'd have to pick up an $18.4m option on RGMe next season. He's gone. His narcissism is so toxic to that locker room, they're done giving him a chance.

It's two sides to every story. Just look at what ppl say about our locker room. When teams lose they look for scape goats. When Griffin was playing winning/playing hurt in the playoffs he was a great guy. Now that he has had injury issues, and the skins are losing he's "toxic".... I smell bs.
Turn out the lights the party's over...

RGme can come back as a backup QB later down the line… but basically he is done in the current era as a starting QB.
He's one real injury away from being completely through.

Just look at how much they gave up to get him.

THIS should be a lesson to all about giving up the "farm" for one guy.

Julio Jones anyone. Atlanta didn't give up nearly as much BUT they gave up too much. Has Atlanta won anything???

Look at the MEGA bucks Mario got in Buffalo, Revis in Tampa - what did it get them spending that kind of loot?? ANOTHER lesson.

Build a TEAM and your chances are much better. Budget you money and don't pay more than that.

Just think what Baalke could have gotten from all those picks the Rams got.

ROY, Pro Bowl....to losing your starting spot to Colt McCoy. Damn homie lol.
What if RGIII put on 30 pounds, adding to his durability
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
He's one real injury away from being completely through.

Just look at how much they gave up to get him.

THIS should be a lesson to all about giving up the "farm" for one guy.

Julio Jones anyone. Atlanta didn't give up nearly as much BUT they gave up too much. Has Atlanta won anything???

Look at the MEGA bucks Mario got in Buffalo, Revis in Tampa - what did it get them spending that kind of loot?? ANOTHER lesson.

Build a TEAM and your chances are much better. Budget you money and don't pay more than that.

Just think what Baalke could have gotten from all those picks the Rams got.

This. It's a common symptom seen in teams with bad ownership and/or FO function that you see in almost all pro sports. Lambs took Washington to the woodshed discussing the trade terms on draft night, bent them over like a folding chair. Now, Redskins have pretty much set their team back for maybe years to come as it seems the RG3 project they gave their organs for has failed. Teams like that make me thankful to have Baalke and Jed running this org.
WAS has truly mismanaged RG3. A consensus number 1 overall pick if not for Luck. He has it all except off the fact he's been coddled. They brought him in with a coach that ran him into the ground and played him through injury to spare his own job. Then they rush him back and now they got a coach that just got to WAS that wants him out already. What a waste of picks by a garbage franchise
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
What if RGIII put on 30 pounds, adding to his durability

I don't think weight/bulk is the issue. It's knowing how to protect yourself. I mean RW is about as small as it gets and the Hawk O-Line is terrible and he's managed to stay healthy (thank God).

I think RG3 still has all the gifts in the world to be AMAZING, but he's going to have to take a hard look at himself and start over. Problem is by the time he figures it all out, will another team in the NFL give him a shot? not to mention it's all about timing, maybe he gets a shot, but it's with a team where the O-Line and receivers are terrible, so outside of being Peyton Manning from the get go, you just look worse.
[ Edited by zaghawk on Nov 26, 2014 at 9:41 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone