LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 312 users in the forums

RG3

Shop 49ers game tickets
WAS should have started Cousins for the first month. A fully recovered RGIII would have been a much more probable success in my opinion. Poorly handled by the organization in general. They let headlines and reporters dictate how they handled their injured quarterback.

Oh well, sure the Eagles and Cowboys don't mind.
He's getting beat up again.

Hasn't anyone in coaching watched what happened to Vick?
He's gonna be RG2 when we're done with him next Monday.
RG3 is such a joke. What an entitled pansy.
Do you think the Skins regret giving up all they did to get him?

This should be a lesson to any team thinking on giving up a king's ransom for one player.

He is NOT worth anything near what they gave up to get him.
Snyder is the problem with the Redskins and RG3.

Worst owner.
Hope niners d puts more pressure on the Redakins implosion. You gotta think RG3 isn't the given starting QB next year if he keeps this crap up. But snyder's stupidity knows no bounds
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
RG3 is a playmaker, I like his game, he is in the upper half of quarterbacks. His running will have to be reduced if he's going to stay in the league. I think he can be effective staying in the pocket. Comparing him to a young Vick is off the mark. When Vick took off it seemed the entire defense was in slow motion and he was in 5th gear. If Harbaugh coached him at the beginning of his career he may have been one of the elite players of his era.

I checked my post from last year and will have to say that injuries, attitude and coaching changes have rethought my analysis. He's presently on the Titanic in terms of his career, if he's moved and readjusts his thinking maybe, just maybe, he can stick around as a backup or even get another shot at some point. Steve was patient and learned the position, it doesn't seem as though RG3 is willing to take a back seat.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Worst owner.

Snyder really is the worst. I went to college in VA and was stationed in DC for a while. Seeing up close all the stupid s**t he pulls...he's really a scumbag and it has nothing to do with the Redskins name thing.

Worst owner.

he would be the best owner every year in NT

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Worst owner.

he would be the best owner every year in NT

Lol

Every off season we would be SB champs.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
was this guy a fiction of college marketing? golden boy; near genius smarts; faultless leader; elite athlete.

i know he's an elite athlete, but i'm beginning to think the rest was faked. immaturity. low mental ceiling on the field. golden boy play is now full of tarnish.
Originally posted by Youngone:

This.
benched
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by Youngone:

This.

No doubt! Turning out to be a BUST!!!
Share 49ersWebzone