There are 140 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

rodgers injury

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by billbird2111:
They're talking about him missing a minimum of three to four weeks. Doesn't seem right. Wasn't Alex' first injury a broken collarbone?

no way he returns

This. Even if it is his non-throwing shoulder, he's likely done.
He will never be the same after this injury, mark my words.
This is a damn shame. All the Packers fans I know, always running at the mouth, I didn't have the heart to rub this one in. Matthews, sure. Not A-Rod. That sucks.
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by billbird2111:
They're talking about him missing a minimum of three to four weeks. Doesn't seem right. Wasn't Alex' first injury a broken collarbone?

no way he returns

This. Even if it is his non-throwing shoulder, he's likely done.

Agree. I think the 3-4 weeks was to boost team morale but I just don't see him returning for the playoffs.
Originally posted by frozen49er:
One of the premier players in the NFL goes down to injury and all you care about is a fantasy match up? Sad man, just sad.

Imagine the hate towards SEA posters if we were reading how great their fantasy teams did because Kaep or Gore went down.

One of the best in our generation may not play again this year, and its all about fantasy football. One more reason I dont play that silly game.

Wish the best for Rodgers, he may be a Packer, but the guy is class, hope he gets back on the field this year.

The NFL is at its Best when the best players are on the field....I don't think anyone wanted to see McCown vs Wallace. You wan to see the craziness of Cutler vs the preciseness of Rodgers. Of course we hate it when Rodgers hits those indefensible out of bounds passes to Jordy against us... but the Football season is short. Careers fly by. The careers of Brady and Manning are coming to and end...I remember when they were first drafted. Heck our Vernon is in his EIGHTH year.

so yeah, we should hope these players are there on the field, so we can enjoy it while it lasts. (easy to say this as 9er fans, because we have one of the best teams in the league...lol...so NOT SCUURD of them!)
Packers fire up the time traveling deloren......http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000277250/article/scott-tolzien-activated-to-packers-53man-roster
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Packers fire up the time traveling deloren......http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000277250/article/scott-tolzien-activated-to-packers-53man-roster

Holy crap. Hometown kid coming to the rescue. BTW, rodgers can kiss my #$@. I hope his broken collarbone gets herpes.
discount single check
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

I'd rather start him over Seneca Wallace any day, that dude is hot garbage.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

I'd rather start him over Seneca Wallace any day, that dude is hot garbage.

I'm still wondering why we signed him to begin with [during preseason]
Am extra arm to throw passes to our plethora of horrible receivers?
Latest update is minimum 4-6 weeks and that's probably optimistic. Lacey will be getting a s**tload of carries but he's young. Packers will be pounding the ball as much as we are with seemingly more difficulty. The rookie did have great rushing stats the other night in a close game. He is a mother of a load to bring down, but defenses will load the box with a journeyman backup QB. Their only consistent & healthy receivers are Nelson and J. Jones (also starting a backup TE) so the passing game is limited. I've seen people suggesting they need to get ahold of Matt Flynn since he apprenticed under Rodgers and he's at least a poor version of A-Rod. Maybe they'll be fine but it seems more like they're f**ked.
this is very bad for us.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
this is very bad for us.

gotta worry about our own remaining opponents & take care of business....fretting over whether GB can get enough wins to give us the strength of schedule edge over Seattle should we tie them is out of our hands
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Nov 7, 2013 at 12:54 AM ]
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

gotta worry about our own remaining opponents & take care of business....fretting over whether GB can get enough wins to give us the strength of schedule edge over Seattle should we tie them is out of our hands

Well said Dr B