There are 185 users in the forums

Kubiak

Shop 49ers game tickets
ya nvm, the intelligence is to overwhelming for me in this thread. im out!
This is not something that should be mandated, but I can see a doctor making some suggestions to Gary Kubiak. It's up to Kubiak to decide whether or not he will follow them.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
This is not something that should be mandated, but I can see a doctor making some suggestions to Gary Kubiak. It's up to Kubiak to decide whether or not he will follow them.

This.
This is such a high pressure job, it's become a win now or out the door league. I can imagine coaches eating habits, McDonalds, Burger King, Wendy's, and pizza with the works for the all night sessions. However, I'm sure these guys are living the dream, how many people can say that.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli

RT @AdamSchefter: Texans HC Gary Kubiak is expected to coach Sunday vs. Raiders, per league source. He's building up his hours this week
When he get's fired, maybe we should take a look at him for OC (assuming there's a change in our front office)
Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:
When he get's fired, maybe we should take a look at him for OC (assuming there's a change in our front office)

I love his version of the WCO. Not sure how he would mesh with Harbaugh though. Bringing him in would probably include a massive overhaul of our running game. He's a Shanahan zone-blocking disciple. Prefers smaller,quicker lineman. We have big guys who are mobile, but at their best running power. Frank has always been best running power too, but I bet Hunter would beast in a zone-blocking scheme.
Share 49ersWebzone