There are 108 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

LT- Johnathan Martin- bullying inside Dolphins locker room

theres harmless hazing and then asking a rookie to pay 15gs for a trip to vegas he wont be apart of

icognito is a douche
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Ill put it this way, if i came to a new job and my co workers demanded i pay for things, or hacked into my ipad, or made s**tty comments about my fiance, or any number of things that are going on in that locker room, someone is getting f**ked up, I would stand up for myself, but i also would not go back to that place of work.

Everyone handles these situations differently, and i would imagine most young guys would put up with a lot in a scenario like being in a NFL locker room for the first time. These kids have worked their whole lives to get where they are at, and dont want to lose what they have accomplished, but at the same time there is only so much a person can take.

That hard knocks video of the guy taking s**t from incognito who insults his fiance made me want to smash that ipad across his face.

They call it PROFESSIONAL football for a very simple reason. You are getting paid, you are supposed to be a professional, its a f**king work place. Act like it.

Yeah, the comment about his fiancé really pissed me off. That is over the line. I would have lost my sh*t. The whole banter between incognito and the other guy and Agnew had a really mean spirited feel to it. He is like one of the O'Doyles
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Nov 3, 2013 at 6:58 PM ]
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
yanno..it is possible for the rookie to say, "no, f**k u im not paying for your s**t"

Research bullying. It simply is not that easy.

even if you're 22? 23 years old?

At any age, there's always gonna be that pressure to "play ball" or be one of the boys in a new work environment. This is just exponentially more intense.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Yeah, the comment about his fiancé really pissed me off. That is over the line. I would have lost my sh*t. The whole banter between incognito and the other guy and Agnew had a really mean spirited feel to it. He is like one of the O'Doyles

And if he acts like that when he knows he is being filmed, how do you think he acts when he is not being filmed?
Originally posted by ads_2006:
theres harmless hazing and then asking a rookie to pay 15gs for a trip to vegas he wont be apart of

icognito is a douche

Yeah, how shocking that in seeing a pic of Incognito he has one of those tribal arm-band tattoos...that's the Honda Accord of tattoos for d-bags.
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Originally posted by ads_2006:

icognito is a douche

Yeah, how shocking that in seeing a pic of Incognito he has one of those tribal arm-band tattoos...that's the Honda Accord of tattoos for d-bags.

A Honda Accord is a very smart, reasonably priced car you son of a b
I do not own one though but consumer reports speaks highly
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Nov 3, 2013 at 8:02 PM ]
The only hazing im okay with is like the rooks carrying pads.. think there was a pic of some rook with like 9 shoulder pads on and he couldnt see lol.

And the hair cuts.. (someone post the tim tebow haze haircut)
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
philbin aint gonna control incognito. philbin's a softy
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
NFL: AroundTheLeague ‏@NFL_ATL

Wow: @JeffDarlington reports that Richie Incognito has been suspended indefinitely. Informed by Joe Philbin.
Martin should've asked Paul Soliai to whoop Incawknito's ass for him in front of everybody. That'll stop him from being a bully. The best way to deal with a bully is to whoop his ass and embarrassed him in front of the people that are being bullied from him.
Originally posted by Zachary:
The only hazing im okay with is like the rooks carrying pads.. think there was a pic of some rook with like 9 shoulder pads on and he couldnt see lol.

And the hair cuts.. (someone post the tim tebow haze haircut)

That kind of s**t is good natured ribbing. No problem with that kind of stuff, it builds chemistry between a team when they can laugh at each other in a good natured way.

What i saw from that video, and what i am hearing in reports, this is nowhere near the same ballpark.
Originally posted by Jcool:
NFL: AroundTheLeague ‏@NFL_ATL

Wow: @JeffDarlington reports that Richie Incognito has been suspended indefinitely. Informed by Joe Philbin.

Good. f**k him. Hope he gets released and is blacklisted from the rest of the NFL.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo

From @FOXSportsLive - Jonathan Martin's camp alleges threatening/racially charged messages from Richie Incognito:
http://msn.foxsports.com/watch/fox-sports-live/video?vid=50a24a46-662c-4e33-9f2f-0aa34a216699
Originally posted by Jcool:
Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo

From @FOXSportsLive - Jonathan Martin's camp alleges threatening/racially charged messages from Richie Incognito:
http://msn.foxsports.com/watch/fox-sports-live/video?vid=50a24a46-662c-4e33-9f2f-0aa34a216699

LOL. Incognito is potato.