There are 406 users in the forums

LT- Johnathan Martin- bullying inside Dolphins locker room

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by CorrectingLiberals:
Oh yeah, that's it. Martin was one of the league's worst tackles because he got bullied.

I got bullied in high school, that's why I was a 3.3 GPA student instead of a 4.0 one.

Cut your liberal agenda.

Troll sighting confirmed.
  • Jiks
No. I'm not trolling. If anyone here is trolling, it's you. Who could be dumb enough to correlate Martin's piss poor play with the supposed bullying?

Only a remarkably far left individual, or a troll. Either way, I don't like your type.

Not a troll but one of those politic psychos IMO.
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Feb 15, 2014 at 12:59 PM ]
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
No. I'm not trolling. If anyone here is trolling, it's you. Who could be dumb enough to correlate Martin's piss poor play with the supposed bullying?

Only a remarkably far left individual, or a troll. Either way, I don't like your type.

Not a troll but one of those politic psychos IMO.

yes, a psycho political troll
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by luv49rs:
yes, a psycho political troll

How shocking. The woman sides with crybaby Martin.

you're not going to last long here

I got the over/under on 6 hours since its Saturday.
  • Jiks

If people like you do last here, then thats probably a good thing. I usually just read the craptastic posts here but the liberal agenda on this certain issue forced me to sign up and mock all of you for it.

Btw, according to pro football focus from last year

Martin rankes 70th in run blocking, 75th in pass protection and 76th overall(out of 82) for all tackles. He also led the league in hurries given up.

This is the type of player liberal 49er fans like PhoenixMoron want to acquire because it was all Incognito's fault. I mean really....you can't make this s**t up.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

I got the over/under on 6 hours since its Saturday.

If people like you do last here, then thats probably a good thing. I usually just read the craptastic posts here but the liberal agenda on this certain issue forced me to sign up and mock all of you for it.

Btw, according to pro football focus from last year

Martin rankes 70th in run blocking, 75th in pass protection and 76th overall(out of 82) for all tackles. He also led the league in hurries given up.

This is the type of player liberal 49er fans like PhoenixMoron want to acquire because it was all Incognito's fault. I mean really....you can't make this s**t up.

I'll give him an hour.

Big mean bully.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
No idea how a person can alter their IP address and come back when they were banned, but this "Correcting Liberals" sounds a lot like some grammar police person that lasted a half day a while back. This person kept quoting people and correcting their spelling and grammar.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
I'll give him an hour.

Big mean bully.

You think it might be Jordan or some other jilted former poster, seems to know a lot about this place.
Ok lets just say FCUK JM. yeah he's a big baby, a sap, a mark, b!tch, phony, queer, p***y. How about we just put him against the wall and let the firing squad go at him for kicks. Then feed his ass to the sharks. After that make him the poster boy of ALL TIME SNITCH.

But all you people whom are jumping on JM's bozak, can you all NOW explain the sexual molestation of the female golf course attendant, the assistant trainer, and Nate Garner? Is RI is innocent? Is this still a witch hunt by JM, JM's parents and agents against RI?
I'm all ears.
[ Edited by Negrodamus on Feb 15, 2014 at 2:17 PM ]
Originally posted by BobS:
No idea how a person can alter their IP address and come back when they were banned, but this "Correcting Liberals" sounds a lot like some grammar police person that lasted a half day a while back. This person kept quoting people and correcting their spelling and grammar.

It's called using a VPN, get an IP for anywhere in the world.

Don't quote that douche. What a pathetic life to come back for the sole purpose of quoting someone, or calling out a girl, or to bash someone. Definitely a small pecker. I will wait for you to get off your Burger King shift and make another account.

Sincerely rubs
Way to quote him dude. I erased his posts. Congrats on letting him accomplish his mission.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

So your incompetent self thinks MS can't play? Am just trying make sure I'm reading this correctly. If the answer to my question is YES then I suggest looking at some YouTube clips on his ability to preform on the playing fields. And in that case I think you've something against MS being queer. Thus you're a BIGOT.

If I'm correct.. Phoenix is definitely not a liberal either. What the F?
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Feb 15, 2014 at 2:18 PM ]
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Way to quote him dude. I erased his posts. Congrats on letting him accomplish his mission.

Sorry Yo. I quoted him before I read your post and was like oops. so erase my post and ban him
Share 49ersWebzone