LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 228 users in the forums

LT- Johnathan Martin- bullying inside Dolphins locker room

Shop 49ers game tickets
Also I think its important to NOT isolate the taunts and try to minimize them. Yea saying my sister has a wolf p***y doesn't appear hurtful to the degree of suicidal thoughts. But if you were under contract for 4 years and you had to work with 4 guys that ripped you apart every chance they got it would be different. It all adds up and eventually it degenerated Martins will to live. Don't act like hes a p***y either because we all have a tipping point.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerGod:
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by BSofSF:
Absolutely.

Well, you seem like a tool then.

OOOOR I'm just not a big p***y.

Or you are a big p***y, but you're just trying to fit in until you have a nervous breakdown and disappear from the forum forever....

stop bullying me.

Ok.
Absolutely.

Or you are a big p***y, but you're just trying to fit in until you have a nervous breakdown and disappear from the forum forever....

stop bullying me.

Ok.

Take note, JM, that's how it's done, son!
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Absolutely.

stop bullying me.

Ok.

Take note, JM, that's how it's done, son!

Are you comparing me to Incognito?

You're lucky I'm just an internet tough guy.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero

The Dolphins are presently "in meetings" trying to figure out how to address Wells report beyond statement from owner Stephen Ross.
Holy s**t, Ted Wells dropped the bomb on the entire Dolphins locker room, reading some of that s**t is pretty crazy, its clear that they had an almost total absence of leadership and massive amounts of dysfunction.
Originally posted by Broseph6:
I agree I'd take him here. Were stable u never know he was good in college

This. Harbaugh would have a much better understanding on how to handle him, additionally, this is a veteran team with much better leadership and higher character guys who won't let a lot of that b******t happen.
i bet if they hired harbaugh they dont have this mess
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
This. Harbaugh would have a much better understanding on how to handle him, additionally, this is a veteran team with much better leadership and higher character guys who won't let a lot of that b******t happen.

I don't think Harbaugh even has to lead the situation if JM was to come. I get the impression that this Oline would never let this happen. I mean Staley and Kaep just don't conduct themselves that way. I hope we pick him up becaus he really is a good player that stepped into a s**tty situation. He would be a straight steal and at the very least he's great depth. Not to mention in every way this team is a great fit.
This f**king guy...................

Incognito leaks Martin's texts to a reporter

After Martin left the team, he received a series of friendly text messages from Incognito—Martin believes they were sent with the intention of leaking them to the media and clearing his name.

After Martin left the team, he received a series of friendly text messages from Incognito—Martin believes they were sent with the intention of leaking them to the media and clearing his name.

Incognito: How u doing buddy? Feeling better?? I miss us

Martin: Wassup man? The worlds gone crazy lol I'm good tho congrats on the win

Incognito: Thanks dude It's unbelievable all the attention this is getting. All that's important is that you feel better and know we miss u dude

Martin: Yeah I'm good man. It's insane bro but just know I don't blame you guys at all it's just the culture around football and the locker room got to me a little.

Martin: Btw... Never check yourself into a mental hospital

Just hours later, Incognito conducted a text conversation with Mike Pouncey

Incognito: f**k Jmart That f*ggot is never [allowed] back

Pouncey: Bro I said the same thing I can't even look at him the same he's a p***y

Incognito: My agent just asked if we held mandatory strip club meetings Jmart is f**king ratting on everyone

Pouncey: Lol wow are you serious he is a f**k boy

Pouncey: He's not welcome back bro I can't be around that f**king guy Incognito:

f**k that guy if Ur not with [u]s Ur against us

Pouncey: No question bro he's a coward for snitching

Incognito: Snitches get stitches Blood in blood out f**king guy

Pouncey: He's dead to me
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Feb 14, 2014 at 2:56 PM ]

Incognito, Jerry and Pouncey admitted that they directed racially derogatory words toward him, including "Jap" and "Chinaman." At times, according to Martin, they referred to the Assistant Trainer as a "dirty communist" or a "North Korean," made demands such as "give me some water you ****ing chink," spoke to him in a phony, mocking Asian accent, including asking for "rubby rubby sucky sucky," and called his mother a "rub and tug masseuse." Martin and others informed us that Incognito and Jerry taunted the Assistant Trainer with jokes about having sex with his girlfriend. Incognito admitted that these types of comments were made to the Assistant Trainer. On December 7, 2012 (the anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor), Incognito, Jerry and Pouncey donned traditional Japanese headbands that featured a rising sun emblem and jokingly threatened to harm the Assistant Trainer physically in retaliation for the Pearl Harbor attack. Martin reported that the Assistant Trainer confided to him that he was upset about the Pearl Harbor prank, finding it derogatory and demeaning.

That's a pretty damning report for Incognito. Just disgusting behavior. Martin did make things worse by trying to "fit in", and pretending it didn't bother him, but that doesn't excuse his teammates. Different people cope with bullying and abuse in different ways.

If that had been me, I'd give a stern warning to knock it off, and if it still went on, there was going to be a fight. I've gotten in fights over "jokes" about my family before. I didn't even win all of them, but one thing is for sure, they didn't dare test me again.
The Worst Stuff From The Miami Dolphins Investigation-
http://deadspin.com/the-worst-stuff-from-the-dolphins-investigation-updati-1522846626/+tcraggs22
Originally posted by SofaKing:
That's a pretty damning report for Incognito. Just disgusting behavior. Martin did make things worse by trying to "fit in", and pretending it didn't bother him, but that doesn't excuse his teammates. Different people cope with bullying and abuse in different ways.

If that had been me, I'd give a stern warning to knock it off, and if it still went on, there was going to be a fight. I've gotten in fights over "jokes" about my family before. I didn't even win all of them, but one thing is for sure, they didn't dare test me again.

The most damning by far was the way they treated the assistant trainer, just absolutely terrible, beyond any sort of "boys will be boys" type explanation. He was plainly harassed and mistreated at his place of work, forced to take a steady stream of abuse from his boss and various players. The head trainer better get his resume ready, he's toast, along with their OL coach too.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by SofaKing:

The most damning by far was the way they treated the assistant trainer, just absolutely terrible, beyond any sort of "boys will be boys" type explanation. He was plainly harassed and mistreated at his place of work, forced to take a steady stream of abuse from his boss and various players. The head trainer better get his resume ready, he's toast, along with their OL coach too.

Yeah I agree. Everyone involved in abusing others should be s**tcanned. Rebuild the locker room and start investing in good character. Hell, hire Mike Nolan as GM and bring in his kind of guys.

Not surprised at all to see this happen at Miami. Their owner Stephen Ross is a buffoon, and that trickles down to the rest of the organization. The inmates took over the asylum. Ross is the leader of that loony bin.
Share 49ersWebzone