There are 606 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

LT- Johnathan Martin- bullying inside Dolphins locker room

Holy s**t I just read that whole thing. It was entertaining as f**k.
Those messages are just like mine and one of my best friends texts.

The last few from incognito are kinda sad lol
Originally posted by marshniners24:

Damn.. I feel bad for richie. Jonathon Martin is a snitch b***h!
Originally posted by YungAce:

Damn.. I feel bad for richie. Jonathon Martin is a snitch b***h!

This.. Icognito is still a jackass but Martin completely snaked him
[ Edited by sincalfaithful on Feb 5, 2014 at 9:54 AM ]

Lol This. When I was showing my boy he was like these are literally how you and me text! lol Martin couldn't handle it, fuvkin p***y
I believe it´s not just the messages. Think if you´re beeing bullied the whole time and then get these messages, it´s a whole different ballgame.

NOt speak about the fact that a lot of people seem to think that it´s OK to bully, and seem to think that you have to deal with bullying, becuase it makes you tough and a bully is tough...
[ Edited by JeuSF49 on Feb 6, 2014 at 12:03 AM ]
  • BobS
  • Veteran
After reading the texts Incognito sounds like he is in 3rd grade. On the other hand Martin seemed to play along and then one day he must have snapped and decided he wasn't going to take it anymore. After reading the texts I now think the whole thing is Martin's fault and Incognito should get his suspension lifted. Looks like Martin was playing in the mud for months and then one day got upset because it made his clothes dirty.
Incognito tweeting again. Feel bad for dude now.
Dumb move to blast Martin. All that does is swing sympathy back to Martin because now Incognito is kicking him when he is down. He should have just walked away
Originally posted by threelittlebirds:
Dumb move to blast Martin. All that does is swing sympathy back to Martin because now Incognito is kicking him when he is down. He should have just walked away

Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
Wait, now it all makes sense. Martin doin drugs at Pouncey's. Pouncey is friends with Aaron Hernandez. Martin leaves the Dolphins and goes into hiding.

LOLL, Great reference.

Man I miss that epic show.
[ Edited by Imfasterthanur on Feb 12, 2014 at 10:41 PM ]
Poor incognito

Maybe putting Martin on blast about suicidal thoughts wasn't the best thing to do, but did you read the texts? Most of that dialogue seemed like stuff I would send to my best buds. It totally appears that Martin stabbed Incognito in the back and twisted the knife.
Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:

Maybe putting Martin on blast about suicidal thoughts wasn't the best thing to do, but did you read the texts? Most of that dialogue seemed like stuff I would send to my best buds. It totally appears that Martin stabbed Incognito in the back and twisted the knife.

I didn't read all of it but just skimmed it enough to see what you did... that it was the type of stuff you say to your friends and Martin was giving as much as he was receiving. Those texts are pretty much what took the heat off of Incognito and made Martin look like a liar. Blasting Martin won't swing everything back to Incognito and I understand why he did it because he was dragged through the mud over this and he wanted to drag Martin through the mud too... but since he has to repair his public image it would have been best for him to just take the high road and let other people blast Martin
This is the "As the World Turns" of the NFL.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Andrew Brandt ‏@adbrandt
"Martin claims he participated in off-color joking with Incognito in attempt to fit in, with hope of reducing treatment he found offensive."

KC Masterpiece ‏@KCBrackley
@adbrandt classic psychology. Become friends with the bully in hopes that the abuse stops