LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 303 users in the forums

LT- Johnathan Martin- bullying inside Dolphins locker room

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
That is BS.It has not been adequately explained.

What about that "im going to c*m in your sisters c**t" comment? What's the explanation for that?

I tell all my coworkers who have hot sisters that I WEDB and f**k them in the a**.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by Rascal:
one thing that bothers me is so far I haven't seen a single apology, that's kind of shocking to me

You know why ? By apologizing is essentially an admission of guilt. Is too late for that now, it has become a legal matter in the hands of lawyers.

As an attorney, I'd advise my client to issue an apology. You can script apologies without making it an admission of guilt.

edit: You really want to let a plaintiffs attorney go to the jury and say "the defendant to this day doesn't believe he did anything wrong. As the jury this is your opportunity to condone the defendant's behavior or send a message on what is acceptable in society." This is the kind of s**t we read books on, we love it if defendants never do an apology, lets us play up that jury big time.

There is zero chance anyone in the Dolphins organization will offer a public apology until the ship has completely sunk. It does them no good at all IMO.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
I tell all my coworkers who have hot sisters that I WEDB and f**k them in the a**.

wow, really?

I know people say those comments on the internet. But if anyone insulted my family, even in a joking manner, I'd consider that fighting words.

I was raised that you never insult someone's family.

wow, really?

I know people say those comments on the internet. But if anyone insulted my family, even in a joking manner, I'd consider that fighting words.

Hahaha

But with buddies, if they have hot sisters or moms I would joke around about doing dirty things to them.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by solidg2000:
Also in article

You do know that a lot of people who are bullied, try to become friends with the bully in hopes they will stop, right?

Yes of course, but when you say it's ok to do something
How is the other person supposed to know he's doing anything wrong

Lets use a hypothetical example
You're throwing a party at your house. Some fine hunny comes in and your talking for hours
Then after a while she says lets go upstairs and f**k. And 4/5 of your friends hear her say that.
You go upstairs and f**k. The next morning she leaves before you wake up, then a few hours later
Cops show up and say you raped her. She says she only said she'd f**k you because then you'd invite her to more parties.
But she really didn't want to f**k.

So is that rape?
Hahaha

But with buddies, if they have hot sisters or moms I would joke around about doing dirty things to them.

Yeah I guess its all about the tone now that I think about it

You're throwing a party at your house. Some fine hunny comes in and your talking for hours
Then after a while she says lets go upstairs and f**k. And 4/5 of your friends hear her say that.
You go upstairs and f**k. The next morning she leaves before you wake up, then a few hours later
Cops show up and say you raped her. She says she only said she'd f**k you because then you'd invite her to more parties.

So is that rape?

wow, paranoid manhood complex much?
Really as of right now the phone calls have been disputed (and apparently edited by Martins legal team)
The insults and racial slurs have been explained

So the only thing standing is the fact that they all left the table when he came to sit down

What about that "im going to c*m in your sisters c**t" comment? What's the explanation for that?

Was that incognito?
Who knows right now.

And has nobody ever told a friend they'd go f**k their sister before? Really
Especially in the locker room setting
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Also in article

You do know that a lot of people who are bullied, try to become friends with the bully in hopes they will stop, right?

So is that rape?

That's a false parallel.
Hahaha

They are milking the hell out of these texts. They are obviously jokes. (in very poor taste)

Hahaha

Exactly. It is a guy thing. They can usually tell when you are ribbing them and when you are being a dick.

wow, really?

Hahaha

THANK YOU!!!!
Yes me and my buddies do this all the time
Really as of right now the phone calls have been disputed (and apparently edited by Martins legal team)

So the only thing standing is the fact that they all left the table when he came to sit down

Was that incognito?
Who knows right now.

Why does the fact that you're in a locker room give you an excuse to bend the standards of right and wrong that exist anywhere else? Does being said in a locker room setting automatically lessen the impacts of the words or something, just because the words were said in the locker room?
To settle this sister thing, anyone that has a hot sister post pictures now. And we will tell you what we would do to them.

Was that incognito?
Who knows right now.

Why does the fact that you're in a locker room give you an excuse to bend the standards of right and wrong that exist anywhere else? Does being said in a locker room setting automatically lessen the impacts of the words or something, just because the words were said in the locker room?

Sports fan already commented on it too
But I say especially in the locker room because people who stay and bs in the locker room are people who want to stay and bs in the locker room. Contrary to popular belief you don't have to hang out with teammates. You don't have to shower in the locker room. You can easily leave after all practice is done
Share 49ersWebzone