LT- Johnathan Martin- bullying inside Dolphins locker room

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
them Stanford tackles.

• luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
those bullies are major pussies.
ESPN just confirmed the league is looking into team leadership for a bad workplace, and Incognito as the bully
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
ESPN just confirmed the league is looking into team leadership for a bad workplace, and Incognito as the bully

All anyone needs to know is that Incognito, possibly the biggest d******d in the NFL, is a veteran "leader" on that team.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by solidg2000:
I'm sorry but this guy is a p***y
Unless there's threats on his life and family, them he's just a little b***h
Really, you leave crying because they call you over to the table and then they all leave... Really
Man the f**k up

At least kwame Harris wasn't this much of a lil b***h (even though he sucked big time)...

Do you know him personally? Have you been in the locker room with the Dolphins the whole time?

You really don't know enough about the person or the situation to pass judgement.

Some people have valid reasons for acting in a way that you might not.

There is a difference between being a "p***y" and managing mental health issues.

He might have an anger control problem and the situation caused him to lose that control. If so, he was doing what was best for him and for his teammates.

At least kwame Harris wasn't this much of a lil b***h (even though he sucked big dicks)...

Ftfy.
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Really, you leave crying because they call you over to the table and then they all leave... Really
Man the f**k up

At least kwame Harris wasn't this much of a lil b***h (even though he sucked big time)...

Do you know him personally? Have you been in the locker room with the Dolphins the whole time?

You really don't know enough about the person or the situation to pass judgement.

There is a difference between being a "p***y" and managing mental health issues.

He might have an anger control problem and the situation caused him to lose that control. If so, he was doing what was best for him and for his teammates.

What pushed him over board was people leaving the table when he sat down....
I know that's cruel and unusual punishment but a big boy could deal with it
"I don't do the guys. I don't do that. We don't have any gays on the team. They gotta get up outta here if they do. Can't be with that sweet stuff."
Man the f**k up

ya, it couldn't possibly be two years worth of constant harassment. It had to be this one event, because you have an extremely parochial view on these situations that leads to you being an expert in judging pussiness.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran

When it's been going on for as long as has been reported, it tends to wear some people thin.

It might not seem like a big deal to you, but you have to realize that emotions are different for everyone. The brain releases chemicals that cause the things you feel and some people have overdeveloped, underdeveloped, or otherwise dysfunctional areas in their brains that can cause their feelings to be far more intense, much less intense, or even non-existent.

Basically, it can make something you would find annoying to send someone into a violent blackout.

All I'm saying is that you shouldn't make assumptions about people you don't know. Hell, even people you do know.

Man the f**k up

Bro that's just pure ignorance, people snap all the time. Soldiers, gangsters, thugs, and so fourth. Trying to survive in the NFL is stressful as it is, less known having to get along with your teammates. On top of that it's the o-line, a group who should be tight knit and there for one another. The league is going to come down hard on Miami if this is true. Especially with all the social issues in the NFL and 2-3 suicides over the past year.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
I'd be in favor of making a move for this guy. He still has talent and he might do well playing for Harbaugh again. Be able to turn back the clock.

This. Especially if it's a late pick.
You are aware the trade deadline has passed?? The only way the Niners could get him is if he is waived, they put in a claim and he is awarded to them and they pick up his present contract or he clears waivers and he is signed as a free agent.

When it's been going on for as long as has been reported, it tends to wear some people thin.

It might not seem like a big deal to you, but you have to realize that emotions are different for everyone. The brain releases chemicals that cause the things you feel and some people have overdeveloped, underdeveloped, or otherwise dysfunctional areas in their brains that can cause their feelings to be far more intense, much less intense, or even non-existent.

Basically, it can make something you would find annoying to send someone into a violent blackout.

All I'm saying is that you shouldn't make assumptions about people you don't know. Hell, even people you do know.

Great explanation. Everyone reacts differently to different situations. He may have completely low tolerance for things right now because of the state of his mind. Nobody knows. The man may be going through some serious mental health issues and even the littlest things can send him over the edge. Or maybe they have been severely harassing him for a long time now. We don't know enough information to label him a p***y. Psychiatric conditions are serious business.

Now if he fell and scraped his knee and then started crying, then calling him a p***y would be appropriate.
Originally posted by susweel:
them Stanford tackles.

kwame lookin kinda evil
Hope he sits the season then we can pick up cheap. Its ways best for everyone
Share 49ersWebzone