There are 95 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

LT- Johnathan Martin- bullying inside Dolphins locker room

I feel sorry for him. Sounds like they are really picking on him. I know everyone views football players as being bad ass dudes, but you never know what people are dealing with. Hope he gets better.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
On a serious note, sometimes this kind of stuff goes too far. I can see the benefit of it in certain circumstances, but you have to possess a certain amount of empathy to make it beneficial. Y'know... tough love kind of s**t.

Both my brother-in-laws were total doormats when I met them (they were like sophomores in High School) and they wouldn't speak up to defend themselves at all. I picked on them until they finally learned to tell me to stop (which I told them to do from the start). Now they don't take s**t anymore.

However, pushing someone to the point that they lose control is not helpful. They have to learn to resolve things peacefully.

I can't imagine that everyone was ignorant of Martin's emotional state. Especially considering it had been going on for well over a year. A team official should have handled the situation.
feel bad for him. wouldn't surprise me at all if that s**thead, Incognito, was behind all of it.
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
feel bad for him. wouldn't surprise me at all if that s**thead, Incognito, was behind all of it.

this
After Barrett Robbins left the Raiders during SUPERBOWL week, I'd rather not risk grabbing a player with serious mental instabilities -- and this is coming from someone who is getting their doctorate in psychology lol.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:

this

That guy just reeks of douche.

I bet he got sugar in his tank.
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
After Barrett Robbins left the Raiders during SUPERBOWL week, I'd rather not risk grabbing a player with serious mental instabilities -- and this is coming from someone who is getting their doctorate in psychology lol.

I don't know if that counts as being mentally unstable. Who knows what the other players were doing to him. I know that if I was continually being harassed and bullied at work I'd walk out.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by susweel:

I'm sorry but this guy is a p***y
Unless there's threats on his life and family, them he's just a little b***h
Really, you leave crying because they call you over to the table and then they all leave... Really
Man the f**k up

At least kwame Harris wasn't this much of a lil b***h (even though he sucked big time)...
I'd be in favor of making a move for this guy. He still has talent and he might do well playing for Harbaugh again. Be able to turn back the clock.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
I'd be in favor of making a move for this guy. He still has talent and he might do well playing for Harbaugh again. Be able to turn back the clock.

This. Especially if it's a late pick.
his nickname was big weirdo, apparently what sent him over the edge was during lunch he went to go sit a table and as soon as he sat down everybody at the table got up and left